Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Master Duel, the hot new video game

Attached: 1652403718753.gif (500x375, 494.63K)

oh boy i sure hope nothing bad happens to this thread

How long are SPYRAL turns? I might have invested going off the cool art without actually researching too much into how they play.

Attached: 1538164437459.gif (500x522, 1.78M)

Probably the longest solitaire
Their boards are godlike but scoop to 1/2 handtraps/Nibiru

Blame it on that melfyfag.
Not even the cunny spammers are as obnoxious, hell, not even the sky dykers were.
Though the jannies could've just omeganuked that one specific melfy spammer.

Why does Dragoon need the vanilla Red-Eyes when summoned off of Verte+REF but not Albion?

This thread is 100% getting nuked

cardian players start sweating when they see a SPYRAL card

Welp, guess that was a waste of gems. Last time I'll make that mistake. Time to get YGOPro.

Attached: 1598015409655.jpg (779x609, 73.41K)

If you managed to not get fucked on your first turn, you pretty much win.
On your opponent's turn, you can sabotage whatever shit they can get from their deck through excavating their top deck and shitting it out from use.
Basically sabotage on their turn.

Because Albion and Albaz are dragon effect monsters, which is legit dragoon material

Because REF explicitly requires a Red-Eyes monster. Judges make rulings on certain things like that to keep things in-check, it isn't listed on the card but it's how it works.

Those things are also outliers for the most part. Interactions like that are very rare.

Mods are fucking niggers

Haru Urara........my loyal servant..............descend to the graves.....in the name of your king....

*banishes opponent's monster because ash is a zombie and used her effect*

Attached: balerchad.png (982x919, 1.31M)

>Because REF explicitly requires a Red-Eyes monster. Judges make rulings on certain things like that to keep things in-check, it isn't listed on the card but it's how it works.
Wow that sucks big fucking chode

Attached: 1650358900371.png (1200x1200, 1.82M)

why is literally every single card in the albaz story line level 4 or 8? i can only think of tri brigade and sword soul having level 3's/6's

Reminder the Branded Storyline isn't over so expect more Despia and Splight Support in the future.

Attached: FSPjkJ8VsAAav4X.jpg (1758x2048, 221.18K)

how shit are they? i want to make the deck.

Attached: APF.jpg (564x564, 88.57K)

It does, but while I'm pretty sure the ruling was made long before Dragoon was released if memory serves, it's a necessary evil to keep Dragoon in-check. Easier to just use the Branded engine these days anyway, dump a Dark Magician with Albaz so that you can get that omni-negate and free pop.

In a just world they'd just ban Gigantic and make a more sensible gameplan for Splights in the next set, but we live in hell.

How?

Attached: Early-yugioh.png (1589x1079, 1.04M)

The engine is 3 Enchantress, 3 Rite of Aramesir, 1 Fateful Adventure, 1 Wandering Griffon Rider, and 1 Dracoback. You can shove those 9 cards into almost any deck (since the most important thing about your normal summon for most decks is the body and the name - the effect itself is often incidental), and get a free omninegate in Wandering Griffon Rider for less than 5 summons. Dracoback also outs floodgates like Skill Drain, TCBOO, and other nasty stuff.

I misspoke earlier, you have 6 starters (3 Rite, 3 Enchantress)

So we can pretty much expect them when the event ends?

Attached: 79858629.jpg (421x614, 65.5K)

Yeah but they'll be missing Malfa and Magnifica which are the two cards that make them good.

Attached: FR09cNJVEAEjAEp.jpg (1536x2048, 436.92K)

enchantress will most likely be limited in MD

hopefully

Post chads

Attached: 98249606_p3 (1).jpg (1199x1672, 2.36M)