Why are you not playing Nioh 2???

Attached: Wife.jpg (1920x1080, 286.44K)

I don't really like the randomized "+7.23% anal circumference" style loot systems

Why would I when I can play Sekiro, Dark Souls, Bloodborne or Elden Ring?
Would you fuck an inflatable doll if you could fuck a real woman instead?

You fuck the inflatable doll so you have more time and money to buy video games. Duh.

Damn, is character creation good in Nioh 2? I love character creators.

I already did. Not really much left in the game.

Attached: Nioh2.png (180x206, 73.24K)

>soulsfags literally defending roasties
holy kek

still need to do nioh 1 dlc

I'm wary of gamrs whose selling point is the character creator. Avoided Code Vein for the same reason.

I don't know what I should do now
I unlocked Dream of Nioh and Underworld but I'm too weak for either

I'm way too bad at it. I'd like to play it, since I'm a huge Heian Japan guy, but it's just a little too much for me.

I don't play Soulsshit let alone knockoffs of Soulsshit

Nioh 2 is better than any souls game tho

don't feel like doing the game and DLCs on NG+++

Not at all. Hell, Nioh 2 is even worse than Dark Souls 2.

I'm currently playing Nioh 1, and I wanted to do 2 co-op with a friend but I doubt our schedules will ever align to allow it.

just below the best souls game?? That's pretty good.

but i am for the first time, i got the plat in nioh 1 but didn't want to play 2 until i got a decent pc which i have now. using mostly fists and odachi right now but will try other things soon

i've played every souls game 100% and nioh combat and mechanics are infinitely better. dark souls 2 is my favorite souls game

Because I still have to play Nioh 1.

>Nioh
>Heian
????

Exactly this. That's like the only thing that puts me off about the game. I feel like I spend an equal amount of time in my inventory comparing items than I am in combat. I might get back into it, but I just wanna fight, I hate being slowed down in games.

>nioh combat and mechanics are infinitely better.
No they aren't. They're just bloat that creates the illusion of depth and complexity. Meanwhile Soulsborne combat is simple to understand and hard to master.

im literally playing it right now

The DLC in specific, which you have to clear the game to get to.

but I am?

I'm playing it on PC right now

Show me one character created woman that looks white instead of asian

what part of spamming roll and r1 is hard to master?

I wouldn't bother coming back. There will be a point where you will need to start grinding and do mathwork with the gear you pick up so you can stop getting OHK while enemies take almost no damage.
Nioh is pretty much a f2p MMORPG disguised as a singleplayer game.