Friends agreed to play vidia the whole wekeend

>friends agreed to play vidia the whole wekeend
>none of them have shown up since yesterday
>did not get a single reply from my messages
>another weekend alone with no desire to play anything
I know they saw my messages, why are they doing this to me?

Attached: 424585.jpg (500x500, 48.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get new friends

>redditfrog
go back

Attached: getinyourhomeredditfrog.png (680x697, 864.09K)

thats difficult to achieve user

Maybe you are the problem user. Maybe there are qualities about yourself that turn people off on you. Do some reflection and try to pick up more healthy habits. Only saying this because I have a friend I ignore because he can sometimes just be straight up unpleasant to talk to at times.

Ya gotta learn to be content with doing stuff yourself or getting online friends. I would literally buy movies and games expecting that my friends would play, but they're all faggots that stick to just Blizzard shit or Rocket League. Even bought a projector so we could all enjoy a giant fucking image for split screen. Bought extra controllers, extra 3D glasses. But again, they have their own interests and ideas so I focused on just being content on doing things solor or playing online. Also when there's a movie or show and they're like "bro don't watch it without me" I'll watch it when I want because im waiting on them for one week, then two, then it's a few months and they say "we will get around to it". And just to clarify, these guys literally have NOTHING to do. Sleep late, so they're never awake during the day, and expect me to come over to their place when they want but never ready when we plan a hangout.

>unpleasant to talk to at times.
Did he vote trump?

Whenever someone asks me to do something it's literally on my mind so much it gives me anxiety
How can people just betray you by saying they're doing something and then not doing it and acting like it's no big deal? Everyone is a fucking sociopathic liar and I just want to shoot them all

Attached: tired.jpg (749x549, 45.24K)

>I just want to shoot them all
Calm the fuck down.

The worst part is that they pretend nothing happened

youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8

don't calm down. Punish them all

>send message to group chat asking if anyone wants to play
>they both say theyre busy tonight
>they are both appearing offline and playing the same game we usually play together

Attached: 1633024556800.jpg (195x259, 13.99K)

All of this. I’m getting sick of being the one friend putting everything together and having it all fall apart the day of because they’d rather do something else

Attached: AEA34AC4-E0FB-46CF-8A78-7DE6FB04A624.jpg (562x535, 272.11K)

you zoomfags need to do something about your ghosting culture.

Attached: 300px.jpg (300x256, 15.19K)

I'm afraid of ghosts

Attached: 1652580404599.jpg (355x353, 55.05K)

Attached: 1631938787837.png (800x533, 238.92K)

>friends invite me to play games
>its league of legends

Attached: 6541328.jpg (200x200, 3.69K)

Bruh I'm and I'm gonna be 33

>Friend wants to play together
>It's always some try hard "eSports" shit like Overwatch or Dota 2 so I can carry them for their rank or they can show me their "skills"
Fuck OFF. That shit is so fucking boring.

How do I actually make friends online? I have a general disdain for most people unless they share the same kinda humor as me, that and I'm kinda abrasive sometimes and have some autistic tendencies. Really wanna play Deep Rock with some people and my only friend can barely run it on his 2011 shitter he refuses to upgrade.

Unironically VRchat

I have a friend that has been playing VRChat only for the past month.

holy shit tell me you dont have a job without telling me you dont have a job.

Also you might be boring, get some more hobbies like crypto or sport or exercise or some shit so you are not so dependant on one thing

No offense user but I'd rather keep spending most of my nights alone than play vrchat, my only experiences in that game have been furries openly erp'ing or men moaning into their mics

>get some more hobbies like crypto
>dependant

Attached: 1603379272716.jpg (682x600, 45.52K)

At least you have friends.
Try not talking to anyone online/irl for 4+ years.
I'll probably rope next birthday, there's no meaning to this shit.

Attached: 1641483074558.png (930x798, 323.38K)

Literally a YouTube comment.
Why are you here you pathetic whelp?

>get some more hobbies like crypto

Attached: s21x3a5.jpg (1375x749, 124.82K)

At that point play an mmo

buying stuff =/= maintaining a friendship
have you tried not being an unlikable cunt?

I remember one day i got boozed up and decided to bully furries in vrchat and the next day my belly was hurting from laughing so hard

I've got a friend who is still waiting to see Force Awakens

missing out user, crypto is endless entertainment, check out /biz its a 24/7 rollercoaster of getting rich and going broke.

>playing anything that's not 1v1
top kek

As much fun as it sounds to tell furries to get spayed and neutered I'd still wind up having to interact with them to do it

crypto isnt a hobby, but laughing at bizfags is

if you play strategy games, post on /vst/ to get some friends. worked for me :^)

Bruh you're not even trying. Plus the last 3 years was all covid shit.