Is elden ring overhyped or overrated?

is elden ring overhyped or overrated?

Attached: er.jpg (3080x3800, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

exputer.com/news/pc/elden-ring-loses-concurrent-players-steam/#:~:text=Elden Ring's concurrent players on,ever since it was released.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BOTH

Attached: 1650734913118.webm (640x360, 2.19M)

The George RR martin part of it was way too overhyped and the live action marketing was cringe, but the first half of the game met my expectations pretty well, the second half was a slog though and clearly wasn't polished

>cheesing makes it bad

>The George RR martin part of it was way too overhyped
that guy couldn't write a single book you thought he'd write a full fledged story for a game?

Actually its underrated.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sakura Quest - 19 [720p].mkv 00-16-33.910.png (1280x720, 998.65K)

what kind of juice is packaged in a triangle shape?

Average spell autist
also notice how it only shows phase 1 lol

Triangle juice

user, unironically get your brain checked.

both

exputer.com/news/pc/elden-ring-loses-concurrent-players-steam/#:~:text=Elden Ring's concurrent players on,ever since it was released.
both

both but I still enjoyed this 7/10 game

>a single player game loses players after two months in release
are you dumb?

underrated actually

lol, lmao even

Attached: 1625619878065.png (955x819, 133.22K)

why do people do this

None, it's worse, infact Elden Ring is good

I doubt... you could even imagine it.
>See a bunch of Skeletons guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Poisonbloom in that corpse.
That which commanded the stars.
>See a bunch of Poison Mushrooms guarding a corpse, kill them and find an Arteria Leaf in that corpse.
Giving life... its fullest brilliance.
>Go up a remote cliffside and see a clever drop with a hidden corpse next to a firecamp, find a Turtle Neck Meat in that corpse.
THE ELDEN RING!!!
>See a bunch of Bats guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Golden Rune (1) in that corpse. Exact same thing happens less than 5 minutes later.
OOOOOHHHHH, ELDEN RING!!!
>See a bunch of Highwaymen guarding a chest, kill them and find 5 Mushrooms in that chest.
Shattered...
>See a bunch of Wolves guarding two corpses, kill them and find a Glowstone and a Golden Rune (1) in those corpses.
By someone...
>See a Giant Miranda Flower and a bunch of small Miranda Flowers guarding two corpses, kill them and find an Immunizing Cured Meat and a Golden Rune (2) in those corpses.
Or something...
>See a bunch of Demi-Humans guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Hefty Beast Bone in that corpse.
Don't tell me... you don't see it...
>See a bunch of Demi-Humans guarding a corpse, kill them and find Crab Eggs in that corpse.
LOOK UP AT THE SKY!
>See a Big Land Octopus and a bunch of small Land Octopuses guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Golden Rune (1) in that corpse.
It burns...

Attached: shazam ring.jpg (999x999, 174.82K)

Neither. It is overhated. Go ahead and replay ds1 after you play ER. It's a fucking joke. Ds1 was my favorite game for nearly a decade. Played it again yesterday after 5 plays of ER and I was shocked. The combat feels floaty. The graphics look like ass. The bosses are braindead. The atmosphere is still great. The feeling of isolation is unmatched. And the artstyle holds up. But damn, er just does most of it so much better.

This is legitimate criticism. My least favorite part.