Games just aren't fun anymore

games just aren't fun anymore

Attached: withered-wojack.gif (498x498, 109.41K)

Yeah they are.

You are playing the wrong games. Peoples taste can and will evolve over time, and alot of modern games are samey and/or corporatized "will it sell" logic.

no

find another hobby. I stopped playing video games for fun a long time ago, it's just a coping mechanism at this point. There's 4 stages of vidya that people go through if they play way too much
1. casual AAA and indie games
2. competitive MP/Autism sims
3. very obscure game that you play almost exclusively, racking up 1000s of hours
4. staring at a library with hundreds of games that 15 year old you would have killed to own, but you can't muster to launch any game. Sometimes you launch a game, look around for a few mins, exit, then go back to looking at the library.

>redditjak
kill yourself

Attached: cancerjakscringeyorgins.gif (936x936, 59.64K)

Browsing through Steam was getting depressing until I tried VR games.

ahahahaha, look at user, he's spent his life on a hobby he no longer enjoys. What a shame!

Yeah that me... maybe i should get into birdwatching, birds are way cooler than gay ass video games

I'm at stage 2, but I think I do still enjoy games. I have other hobbies though, I think that helps. Vidya is a treat, not something I do every day.

Let's fucking go
> Never play casual AAA and fucking hate Indie games
> Laugh at my friends who play shitty multiplayer games
> Highest playtime in a game is 40 hours
> No obscure games, everything's known
> Sold my entire collection just so I could re-buy everything and get the joy of building a collection again

Nigga Elden Ring is out. Take this Bullshit to r9k

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66.48K)

No seriously stop paying a video game board you stupid faggot. No one cares. Waaaaaaaah muh depression n sheeeeeit. We don’t care get ye gone!

No you're just depressed
Games require mood like all things , when you're depressed it's easy to say that it isn't fun because you were just using it as a crutch to fill the hole in your heart

Attached: youre-gonna-need-a-bigger-bait-28392511.png (500x522, 13.86K)

>Vidya is a treat, not something I do every day.
Way too many guys don't get this. Then they wonder why they're so miserable
Nothing is fun if you do it for 5+ hours every single day, you can even make sky diving boring that way

Congratulations. You're correct.

find a new hobby like I did, going strong into learning music to make a smooth jazz project one day

start browsing Any Forums and twitter, OP.

This
cheer up OP, 10 niggers were erased today

play videogames
you never know when your life can just instantly end from some deranged Any Forumsfag obsessed with buck breaking memes is gonna shoot up a store you're at.

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (217x320, 30.26K)

Black people kill white people every day. Who cares about this shit.

nothing is fun anymore i wish i was dead

Stop playing dogshit games. A lot of the modern games are souless, cashgrab, unfinished garbage.
I'm 34 and still love games.

Nothing is fun anymore, every little thing in my life now is a fucking chore and there's nothing redeeming to look forward to.
Games are like a drug I relied on that stopped working and now I have nothing else.