Gaming is kill

Name a single game worthwhile coming out in the next 12 months that hasn't been cancelled or delayed

Attached: 3gnqzq.png (600x600, 185.48K)

Don't know, don't really care. I got 40 years of gaming history widely avaible to me that I can play at any time I want. I pick up new games if they interest me.

Attached: 1630360419989.gif (672x576, 369.2K)

They blew their load in February and March, and most people didn’t even notice good games because Elden Ring overshadowed everything.

Make your life a game. Gain skills, make new friends, explore new places. It's harder than pushing buttons but you're worth the effort!

Attached: 1651389145711.jpg (1857x2048, 396.48K)

Attached: 1651989562862.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

I can't. Everything is shit.

>redditjak
>donut steel the redditfrog
kill yourself

Attached: redditragecomicsare4chanculture.gif (680x524, 836.38K)

No shit gaming is kill if all you're doing is waiting for games that are not out yet, are you retarded?

Videogames becoming shit was the best thing to happen to me.
Living in real life is so much more meaningful, i cant believe i wasted so much time playing this garbage.
Elden Ring came out and it was cool but at the same time, way too long and halfway through i was wishing it was over already so i can go back to doing actually meaningful activities.
Though i still come here from time to time, i guess old habits are hard to kick.
It's time to move over from videogames everyone. It's time to stop with this shit already. Don't be a loser, you are better than this

I got about a hundred indie wish listed, but that's PC only. Sorry consolecucks.

it's over

Stop bitching, start acting in real life.

>le meaning meme
lemme guess you're also one of the faggots who believes broscience about "dopamine" and nofap too?

Attached: laughing lolis.gif (596x316, 702.02K)

I’ll give a couple more because I’m feeling generous.

Forza Motorsport 8
Warhammer Darktide
Company of Heroes 3
Hogwarts
Stalker 2
Scorn
Splatoon 3

Splatoon 3
Bayonetta 3
Xenoblade 3

>Stalker 2

user I...

I'm looking forward to:
>I See Red
>Arc Raiders
>Trepang2
>Ex-Zodiac
>Midnight Fight Express
>Lorn's Lure
>Peripeteia
>Deadeye Deepfake Simulacrum
>BONELAB
>RIPOUT
>El Paso, Elsewhere
>Redout 2
>FLASHOUT 3
>I.G.I. Origins
>Sea of Stars
>SIGNALIS

inb4 "NOOOO THOSE GAMES DON'T COUNT THEY'RE INDIE GAMES"

Attached: 1587677306678.png (816x587, 116.08K)

Cope addict

Xenoblade Chronicles 3. It actually is so un-delayed the release date got moved forward 2 months.

Shouldn't you be posting on Any Forums getting more radicalized, maybe getting your own personal FBI agent to groom you into committing some atrocity irl instead of being a fag on Any Forums?

speaking of indie games, chaos galaxy 2 comes out this summer and im looking forwards to it

At least those aren't Terraria, fuck that game

mine

>Stalker 2
Nobody tell him it'll break his heart

based and truthpilled; just finished Metal Max 2 Reloaded and about to play Steambot Chronicles on PS2.
Also looking forward to Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Live a Live, and Sunbreak on PC but you know how these threads work. No matter what game you name some fag will be "hurr durr shit sux doesn't count"

Attached: mm12.jpg (2488x1378, 729.91K)

Attached: 1651128709823.png (536x413, 280.36K)

>open world cuck

Lol sucks to be you, faggot

diablo immortal