Best video game duologies?

Best video game duologies?

Attached: ori.jpg (1200x900, 278.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ferhra/status/1524393919588544512
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep posting your furfag garbage and I will end your life in a mass public shooting. You can bet on it.

they're good, but i feel they're a little overrated, especially regarding the visuals.

>especially regarding the visuals.
The visuals are spectacular, but the gameplay is quite shallow. Both games but particularly the last one also have this weird HP / MP system that seems insanely generous (the game gives you way too much). I didn't care for it.

Attached: mechassault.jpg (514x365, 243.47K)

yeah see, everyone likes the visuals more than me

You can barely find furfag Ori shit being made today. What the fuck are you bitching about now you fucking schizo?

Attached: Syberia_Coverart.png (512x370, 360.42K)

these are actually my favorite game series kek, kino fucking games
I don't think the gameplay is shallow. I can understand finding Blind Forest shallow if you spam click the whole game, which is both less effective and boring, and i honestly agree the game doesnt do a good job of explaining it.
I cant see WotW being shallow, but i am very sad with the fact the games have to be so casualized, because Ori's moveset has severily underused potential, bosses could be much tighter, harder and mobile.
>Both games but particularly the last one also have this weird HP / MP system that seems insanely generous
Don't exactly agree for the first game until youre getting kind of lategamey
If you play the second game on Normal, then yeah, its way too easy, thats why i recommend hard if you want to have a properly enjoyable experience. Hard can be genuinely very punishing early on, but once you hit lategame you start being super tanky again, still way better because bosses have too little health on Normal. I honestly wish they removed the stupid healing skill. Something akin to Catalyst + Overflow should be built in. Bonus points for not occupying a skill slot.

playing some 2d games with boss fights like Katana Zero, or just games with fast dashy characters such as Furi even if not remotely similar to ori, made me notice truly how much more the bosses and fights of WotW could offer if the game wanted to be tight and difficult rather than something for all ages and players

Attached: ginso webm.webm (1376x776, 2.88M)

What about some cool concept art?

Attached: leroy-van-vliet-weapons.jpg (1000x1382, 121.93K)

STM: Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2

this
the only real furfag shit in the Ori community is that the *inner* community is a bunch of mentally ill socially inept teenagers. Just don't join retarded discord groups and you're good

Attached: 1647409488231.jpg (1200x675, 53.56K)

No One Lives Forever 1 and 2

check this out
twitter.com/ferhra/status/1524393919588544512

They cut so much interesting stuff what a shame

TLOU1 + TLOU2

Attached: 1636616281301.jpg (574x315, 42.18K)

Ori has no fur, he's a spirit, moron.

If you like difficulty you can still chose to not use some buffs and ability, the game will be much harder, but keep in mind that it's also an artsy game and they wanted you to also focus on other things like music and art and probably they didn't want you to miss too much.

hell yeah dude. Haven't played the second, but the first is such kino.

>If you like difficulty you can still chose to not use some buffs and ability, the game will be much harder
No need to tell me about it user. I went full autism and did the game
>hardmode
>no skill points spent
>deathless
>no healthcells or optional energy cells

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

Attached: DDS Duology.jpg (400x271, 32.68K)

Attached: MarioStory+PaperMarioRPG.png (1434x1000, 3.46M)

Attached: tomba-tomba_1_e084ebc276de6bc16cf1d10aba122b58.jpg (400x300, 39.05K)

Damnit man, wish i had that patience, maybe one day will do it too