ORIGINSRO SHUT DOWN

WHAT THE ACTUAL AND ABSOLUTE FUCK IS GOING ON

originsro.org

Just felt my bi-yearly RO itch and went to DL the client and the whole fucking server is gone. Literally had 400 hours logged.

Attached: 1630675865406.png (1952x1288, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

labyrinthnft.gnjoy.id/en
forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/travelsro-a-great-concept-with-awful-execution-and-a-worse-owner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He doesn't know.

>he doesn't know
The only way you're gonna play RO anymore is on official servers or if you make your own.

omg why does this world have to be so fucking gay?

gravity has been chasing down all major private servers since a few weeks ago i believe
talonro already closed down
that asgard legends server full of customizations also shut down
origins was on lockdown for a week or two and now its gone
this is the future you chose.

Attached: Randgris.gif (172x148, 24.24K)

>he missed his chance

Wonder what made them finally give a fuck after 20 years.

Why would you play Origins when you could've played the original intended experience on Ragnarok Travels

money
>inb4 they also wanted money before
yeah but ro was on a spiral decline until they branched into phones and started making millions again, they are likely going to be announcing a new cash grab for phone npcs very very soon

labyrinthnft.gnjoy.id/en
the reason is always worse than it seems
join us on 4LeafRO just check the RO general on /vg/
Fuck off faggot J hope you get kicked out of here just like you got kicked out of RMS and even reddit

Does OriginRo only close down today by the way? When did it happen?
Also did anyone bother to list all servers that got hunt down yet?

>NFT

of course. Man fuck Gravity and Gungho.

they got salty mobile port was played less than private servers

people already made private servers of the mobile RO

forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/travelsro-a-great-concept-with-awful-execution-and-a-worse-owner/

Attached: ahahaha lol lmao.png (528x205, 80.59K)

Are there any good servers still not purged?

NovaRO is still up. Take the Novapill.

But for how long?

Attached: 1652231832958.jpg (717x789, 178.2K)

I get going after p2w servers but as far as I know originsRO didn't profit at all, did it?

Rebirth was a mistake. I don't want to play as a high novice. I just want to play the jobs. I want more Taekwon, Ninja and Gunslinger classes. I want an expanded summoner class. And most importantly

Add Potatoes.

they're taking customers away from gravity, that's why

Like anybody will actually go the the real version with it's monthly fees and more bots than players.

no lol
but they dont care, the suits at the top are complaining so they do it like obedient little lambs

Gravity Interactive and all official global partners of Ragnarok Online are taking action against illegal private servers. With the cooperation of official and private agencies, we are looking into private servers and taking measures in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.

An illegal private game server is defined as a game server which uses protected copyrighted works and intellectual property without license or proper agreement from the legally recognized owner. This damages future development of the official game as private servers siphon revenues away from the rights holders.

We encourage players to stay safe and to use official global Ragnarok Online services only, as it is unknown what standards of data protection which private servers may use and if user data will be properly safe.

>"bro dont use the private servers they sell your data"
>"what? no of course we would never sell your data goiym :)"
gravity is a terrible company