Dragon Quest

What's the appeal?

Attached: Photo 2.jpg (896x917, 369.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LCgYKW-UPYc?t=368
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to have a dragon quest

It's classic never changing formula I guess, until now that is because the new game is going to be an ARPG.

I tried to play the games but they bored me to tears, I'm glad the next game is finally a good game an not shitty turn based garbage.

final fantasy but even more normalfag

FF have good characters and stories. DQ is niche. And shit!

This sums it up pretty quickly. I even timestamped it for ya! youtu.be/LCgYKW-UPYc?t=368

>DQ is niche
Only in the west.

It's fun

Comfy artstyle. Everything else about DQ is shit.

I've been replaying the series. It's comfy.

Attached: dq 93615211_p0.jpg (1514x1133, 1.66M)

Peak charm.

>What's the appeal?
I like the art (especially bunny suit sluts). Turn based RPGs were popular back then because there wasn't much else and DQ just kept the momentum?
Pic related was my first DQ game. I never beat it, I got lost trying because I found out the Jester could turn into the Sage so I put the story on hold to do that. Then I got bored not knowing where to go.
I've played a few DQs on the DS and 3DS since then but...they're boring.

Attached: s-l300 (2).jpg (267x266, 38.59K)

If you played Dragon Warrior because you got it for free with a Nintendo Power subscription in 1986 or whatever, then its literally the exact same gameplay but with more characters, better graphics and a super normie heroes journey storyline that just appeals to the inner child in some of us.

To go on an adventure that’s mostly lighthearted but have a few hard hitting moments. Extremely well designed games that can also be challenging if you aren’t a grind whore.

Wait no actually pic related was technically my first DQ game, and it was fucking awesome. More fun than any DQ game I've played.

Attached: R (3).jpg (800x791, 136.08K)

Going on an adventure with your friends.

they're good games

mage needs bigger tits

While a DQ thread is up, I'm playing DQ3 for the first time and should I turn my Cleric or Mage into a Sage? Who benefits more from the class?

Cunny needs less clothes

Attached: 7bd3y2xpft531.png (1200x810, 1.46M)

Whats the appeal of any RPG?