Dear Valve, I wrote you but you still ain't calling

Dear Valve, I wrote you but you still ain't calling

Attached: McNogger.jpg (589x384, 72.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lr4MLD2Qfjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I left my cell, my steam ID, and my e-mail at the bottom

silence is violence, tf2bros.

what did mcnigger do now?

Works on my machine

>i want to see tf2 become safe to play again
it's dangerous?

There was probably a problem on the item servers or somethin'

yeah it steals your soul

he released a video where he talks about Valve like they gave birth to him and then abandoned him, encourages everyone to "reach out" to various people who worked on the game and put up their pictures and their emails, the whole thing was unprofessional, autistic and pathetic

if a bot kills you, you die in real life

>safe to play
What did he mean by this? No, really, I have no fucking idea what this is supposed to mean.

I see he's still continuing his hate boner propaganda for Valve despite part of TF2's issues involve him and his dreadful community.

Attached: 1637725620704.png (330x300, 128.69K)

He did the right thing
But for some reason valve has endless faggots that will defend them no matter what
As if nothing is valves fault and valve cant do anything to fix it

>the whole thing was unprofessional, autistic and pathetic
so just everydaycnigger behaviour

finally a reason to play again

well he deleted the video so you know it was pretty bad even by his standards

It creates mustard gas

who cares how cringe something is anymore
fuck valve
they need to be annoyed about this in every way possible

Thread reminded me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=lr4MLD2Qfjo

if I had any say in Valve I'd want to touch TF2 with ten foot pole even less when I encounter shit like this. The TF2 commnity is just awful

Why does Valve deserve anything but virulent hatered for letting things get this bad? They should either fix the botting problem or just admit that TF2 is a dead game that they don't want to bother caring about anymore.

It's a pity that Source it's so full of middleware and that they don't have plans to make any of their engines open-source.

but they already aren't touching it with a 10 foot poll
why do people like you keep coming up with reasons for us to do nothing

>Valve's silence speaks volumes
No it doesn't you fucking faggot. I hate people misusing phrases because it makes them sound smart.

Histrionic retards whos only interactions with others is through the internet talk about trash talk and getting killed by a hacking sniper as if they're being assaulted because they've become so far removed from reality that they emotionally can't handle anything

>us
fulfill your promises to the artifact community valvenigger

It's not that they think it makes them sound smart, it's that they're so stupid that they don't even understand the actual meanings if words and sayings when they hear them. They just associate that sequence if words with a certain kind of context, and use it in stupid situations as a result.
It's like how bad artists draw things as "symbols", they have seen "how to draw" an eye for example, and they place it down like a sticker in their art without considering the actual form of what they're drawing. Bad speakers do this with sentences/idioms/sayings
It's the easiest way to identify someone who isn't even thinking at all

>twitter thread
>also a youtube thread
kys you’reself

The worst part is, these types of people are seen as more "normal" than those who think a little bit too much. If you're a total mouthbreathing retard who just mindlessly echoes a response to a stimulus that you heard once forever ago, you are NORMAL.

Valve actively wants TF2 to die and anyone thinking otherwise is deluded
>Does nothing about the bots
>Actively DMCA takedowns TF2 spinoff mods
They don't want people to play the game, simple as.

Passionate Gamer?
more like Passionate GayNigger!

Attached: tyler15.jpg (1280x654, 170.88K)

hes a very passionate gamer.

How long until mcnigger shoots up valve offices?