Women shouldn't be sexualized in videogames

>women shouldn't be sexualized in videogames
>meanwhile teachers teaching females how to masturbate twerk and have anal sex in school
i can't understand how americans think they have the moral ground to decide whats right or wrong with videogames.

Attached: yande.re 757912 genshin_impact kato_(kato) no_bra noelle_(genshin_impact) skirt_lift thighhighs.jpg (2600x2100, 2.41M)

It's almost like leftism is a cancerous disease...

Well I can't understand why anyone would make a thread about this, go figure

also Noelle is a great lady and my wife

Attached: yande.re 782887 genshin_impact noelle_(genshin_impact) shands.jpg (1500x2000, 984.28K)

>knowing this
You must be 18+ to use this website.

>reddit impact
go back

Attached: FD84DC86-2A6C-45DC-95BA-417468BBC7F8.png (480x450, 360.72K)

i can post more sexy anime girls from other games

Attached: 1643027558990.jpg (753x1139, 527.97K)

Only Chads are allowed to enjoy sexy women, incel :^)

>meanwhile teachers teaching females how to masturbate twerk and have anal sex in school
Nice argument, OP, why don't you back it up with a source?

I wouldn't worry too much Americans' morals. They pay taxes to pedophiles who use the money to bomb children oversea.

Attached: american teacher.png (624x670, 500.62K)

Thanks

>American education

>taking w*men seriously
lol

say that to investors and black rock and vanguard faggots.

nuke it

who's your favorite sexy female character in vidya?

Attached: yande.re 918550 abigail_williams_(fate) animal_ears bunny_ears bunny_girl fate_grand_order halloween heels kopaka_(karda_nui) pantyhose witch.jpg (2300x3446, 681.05K)

this has never happened retard, and yes women shouldnt be sexualized in games. it's funny how you nasty incels claim women are removing sexualization yet you say women only have sexual value. it's completely contradictory but you dont think, you just hate, since you're all failures and want to be in a relationship but cant
only incel men want to see half naked women in games, nobody that's a real adult wants to see that shit. grow up

projecting incel cope

Mr Garrison?

>if i say it's projecting then i win!
what you said makes zero sense. i dont think you even know what projecting means. nice try retard

>it's funny how you nasty incels claim women are removing sexualization yet you say women only have sexual value
neck yourself

yup, you quoted one of my points. you gonna refute it? or is immediately throwing out a shitty insult all you can do?

What's the issue? The only value women bring is being removed, and that's an issue. Where's the inconsistency?

incels cry about it being women removing it. why would they cry about it if that's all they have to offer? use your critical thinking skills if you have them, mutt.

check how sexy she is, great shaped ass and good legs.

Attached: yande.re 816205 ass feet genshin_impact hiki_niito leotard no_bra noelle_(genshin_impact) pantyhose.jpg (2752x1999, 243.22K)

You can always find the incel by finding the person whose whining about incels

Because now they bring nothing at all, while before they at least brought titties. Again, I don't see the inconsistency you claim there to be. What's the contradiction?

yeah makes sense. i guess you guys are all women then if you whine about them all day?
okay, let me break it down for you. and i know youre american from how low iq you are:
women only have sexual value, yes?
so then, why would women want to remove sexualization in media? that's completely counterintuitive. now, if you say "they think they have other values" then what you're admitting is that women indeed aspire for many things, just like men. get it now fatty?