You didn't finish the game

You didn't finish the game.

Attached: K3CFFMDTGQLJBAJOYOYFOHJJG4.jpg (1400x1402, 289.78K)

???

and if you keep putting money on Go we never will.

>play it as a kid
>be the only kid who actually knows the rules
>all the other kids have no idea what you're talking about and think youre full of shit

Ask me how I know you play with house rules.

>tfw 3 hours when 3 handing Spirit Island
It hurts so good.

Attached: 1622834286102.png (1026x863, 374.72K)

i mean some of the rules actually sound like a lot of shit

Yeah, but if you play by the rules the game lasts an hour tops. Ignoring those rules and implementing shitty house rules is what makes the game take 5 hours to play.

have you tried asking your wifes boyfriend to play with you

What is the most cancerous houserule, and why is it "Free Parking Lottery"

Attached: 1570403373417.jpg (724x823, 948.35K)

Nah its not that. In my experience having played with people who were new to or didn't care for Monopoly, the real reason games last so long is because people play like idiots. They refuse to make trades and get completely stubborn about anything that isn't a completely one-sided trade. They don't realize how incredibly hard this slows the game down to a halt becoming nothing but a retarded slow burn grind.

What?

Because that is the single rule that adds the most time to any game. Its always the person that's just about to be knocked out that lands there and now pockets 2k and it resets the entire ficking game.

Jesus, that is the most fucking rent free post I've ever seen. Like holy shit.

i never finished a single game of monopoly
i dont know anyone who has

>that kid who would offer IRL money for properties he wanted

Attached: proto-man-mega-man-8-0.16.jpg (210x240, 11.5K)

>that kid that hides their money under the board

Attached: 5nktl.jpg (620x463, 35.44K)

>Separate all your money by denomination into neat piles
>keep it all stacked together in your hand like a poker hand
Which one Any Forums?

>noooooooooo you have to give me a monopoly so I can build houses and charge rent up the ass
>you can't just hold onto a powerful bargaining chip while I offer nothing of value in return!

Yes user, those are the people I'm complaining about, I'm glad you agree with me.

>he didn't have one of these
fucking casuals

Attached: 61nA3gv81zL._AC_SS450_.jpg (450x450, 15.92K)

As much as I like props and organizers and stuff, I think a cash drawer for monopoly is a bit much. And I really like my organizers. I spent almost twice as much on this organizer and box than I paid for the game and spent days finishing it. It was fun. I love putting shit together.

Attached: 20210628_093205.jpg (4032x3024, 3.76M)

because bedtime always hit

is there a good version of monopoly somewhere? they're all controller based like NES, or over the top and laggy like ubi's version on steam

>play monopoly at a house party
>with 3 women I've never met before my friend brought over
>fairly drunk I'm absolutely ruthless and toying with them
>I monopoly and win
>all give me fuck me eyes
>pick one and take her to my bedroom
It's certainly the weirdest way I've ever gotten laid.

If you want to play online with people ubi's version is your best bet, but since the steam one is buggy and prone to crashes and disconnects, sadly the best version you can get is the switch version.