Sony is Based

Attached: Screenshot_20220514-191223_Chrome.jpg (986x674, 196.78K)

Resetera users want to vent so badly.

They can't even swear there or slightly insult other users because its harassment, only women can use the word cunt, "cuck" is also banned.
Lmao, of course they'll come here to post their shit and trannoidism.

I really REALLY don't fucking get Sony this generation. They're still knocking shit over like assholes as if the PS5 pre-emptively nuked the competition and is enjoying total default victory immunity like the PS4 did.

Even Kotaku hates their guts for being extremist nutjobs. How fucked do you have to be that Kotaku thinks you are too left wing?

nobody buys anything on EGS anyway

I'm actually surprised a lot of users are turning against sony.

It's probably just the woke crowd making a lot of noise about attacking their CEO for daring to not pick a side and telling his employees to not be hostile towards each other.

How come Resetera is quiet about Nintendo not giving a fuck about trannys or SJW bullshit?

Based on what?

Because Nintendo almost never made active efforts to appeal to that bullshit outside of Treehouse localizers forgetting their place (which they're kinda starting to do again).

They tried for several months and realized they have no power on Nintendo.

Why is it always third world countries where the price increases spiral out of control when it comes to games and shit

Interesting. Isn't this the exact "Most Favored Nations" clause type thing that Valve is currently getting sued over? So is tha tjust a common thing?

That's the thing about the screeching Twitter crowd, if you don't cave they will just move on since they have no real power. It's stupid that corporations started caving to these retards, started a downward spiral where they believed they have to power to just cancel anyone and anything they don't like. As soon as I saw the first publishers start caving I knew this was going to be a downward trend, they get more and more brazen and insufferable every day.

Corpos are realizing only far too late that these screeching fucks' power is just a shadow on the wall. A very large shadow, but a shadow nonetheless.

easier to take advantage of.

No games

because they're huge nintendo fanatics, to the point of strategizing in discord channels about how to slide news that's unfavorable to nintendo.

Attached: nintendoera.png (1702x365, 83.09K)

Actually trannyera screeched so hard all the tendies left and made their own board. When there’s no one to argue with your screeching it drops off the front page and is quickly forgotten

Their not lol.