It's yet another JRPG dungeon crawler

>It's yet another JRPG dungeon crawler.
>I play it and enjoy it because I like the genre.
Imagine not liking things unironically.

Attached: Mary skelter finale on pc when.jpg (616x353, 139.93K)

based liker

>$50
what were they thinking
>Mary skelter finale on pc when
never because 2 flopped mega hard

i bought mary skelter 2 but haven't got around to it yet

I occasionally found some hidden gems here and there but it's so annoying wading through the shit that I usually just give up. I mean, I guess "gems" is a bit much but I liked some of them, like Crystar. It has a ton of flaws but I didn't hate it.

eh playing everything is part of the fun even if it's meh

OK but dungeon travelers on pc when?.

2 flopped because they chose ghostlight to publish it and they censored the game. Only after did they "fix" it but it's too late.

I only play animu games when I can have waifu that's the only appeal of that games

is lost child any good ?

I'm still slightly sad that my solo gazer run couldn't beat the true final boss.

Play skelters.

Attached: 1651630419572.jpg (1200x999, 90.23K)

>the 33 year old liker

what other dungeon crawlers on PC would you guys suggest trying?

I'm quite fond of buying Indie Games off the cuff and playing them through blind. Games that I'd usually just pass by without giving another thought. Going in without expectations often makes them a lot more fun for me. I played CrossCode like that and enjoyed it, same with Phoenotopia. I should do it again soon.

There a good jrpg or drpg with date sim elements? I recently played Mana Khemia and Growlanser 2,3 and 4 so I really fond of this elements in Jrpg games

I miss games with actual dating sim elements.
Simplified social link bullshit ruined everything.

Dungeon crawler has to be the laziest cope out for making a battle mechanic. Something is wrong with your genre when an rpg maker hgame has more effort put into it's battle system.

>He likes games that are similar to other games that he likes
That's my user. Continue to stand unshaken.

Attached: 1581868837496.jpg (2110x1491, 449.62K)

agerest
conception
maglam lord
shining resonance
rune factory
>good
no

Rune Factory is good (except 5)

I hate this entire world of jdrpgs is trapped on the vita and only a few ones like this and mary skelter have gotten out of it.
When will the emulator actually start working?.