Why aren't kemonomimi characters popular in vidya anymore? The only time I see them these days is in relation to FF14...

Why aren't kemonomimi characters popular in vidya anymore? The only time I see them these days is in relation to FF14. Am I just not paying attention?

Attached: 1642685601995.jpg (2866x4096, 682.01K)

Built for bbc

Cat ear or fox ear chars are not even popular in anime these days

sadly this is all I could think of when I saw the name brands

[x]Touch Fluffy Tail

What are you on about? Every Asian fantasy game has at least one token cat/wolf/rabbit/horse girl. In any given gacha game, there are likely more animal girls than there are normal human characters. I'd say they're more popular than ever.

Attached: k0tty.png (273x77, 3.35K)

They're kinda retro, little outdated these days.

I really wish this "text on underwear" meme would die.

On topic: because japs only like long black haired hime-samas with 0 personality now.

>gacha
>game

>peak aesthetics
>outdated
humanity has declined.

Gachashit is taking all the decent character designs. That includes kemonomimis.

Attached: gacha.png (1366x768, 2.44M)

Too many generations removed. If you want more girls with animal ears, you need people to start sexing up animal girls again.

Attached: 6-o (1).jpg (1445x2048, 680.97K)

Ironically I heard the opposite complaints with some mobile games that have been turning anthro characters into kemonomimi

I don't play gacha but I remember when this was being talked abut a lot on Any Forums. Got anymore examples?

Attached: seethe.png (808x757, 652.32K)

>genshin
shittiest example.

What's the best example, then?

Attached: 1790382d441ee1199593d845887232c7.gif (600x600, 442.81K)

Unironically monstergirls proved that furry adjacent faggots that jack off to anime saemface are more intolerable than literal furfags.

Why is her right tiddy so much bigger than the left one?

Her left breast is like 5 times the size of the right one

Her boyfriend starting milking her, but got an important phone call halfway through.

That's the most prominent one that comes to mind, I could have sworn I saw others. I also recall seeing the "I will now buy your game" happen a lot in anime and games so much that I honestly thought they were different races at first.

Epic Seven is a big example that comes to mind, the animal race has all the males as bara furries... and the females? Well.... image related.

I honestly didn't realize for weeks of playing the game that they were supposed to be the same race.

Attached: Rin.jpg (2358x1125, 351.17K)

Are they? That's pretty silly.

Attached: 1567311949503.jpg (1685x973, 375.75K)