Game lets you smoke weed

>game lets you smoke weed
>screen turns slightly yellow and a wavy distortion is applied to the camera

Attached: 469378.jpg (1280x1024, 468.28K)

how else would you portray being high on weed?
a little hard to program a feeling of universal love and acceptance

I feel paranoid and sleepy instead

that's just a bad trip user

I feel hungry, horny and more creative

overdosing and being sent to the emergency room to have your lungs pumped

Based retard

>overdosing on weed

virgin

>overdosing
At worst you just vomit, there is no real overdosing on marijuana

That wasn't weed user

Stoners seethe when people point out reality like this. Disgusting hippies.

literally impossible on weed even if you smoke a blunt bigger than your mom's dildo

>lasts 0.5 seconds

stoner cope

Baity baity bait bait

Attached: 615161.gif (480x238, 443.4K)

Sounds gay. I prefer feeling invincible on meth.

Cannabis ruins lives
Safe lives by rejecting it

Attached: cannabis.jpg (1250x3964, 571K)

It's possible to OD on weed. You won't need medical attention, of course, but it is possible. I did it once by eating really strong weed cookies. I was high for over 24 hours and was stuck in bed for about 12 of those hours. Had visual and auditory hallucinations as well. Not enjoyable.

yes but the other user was implying you'd have to go to the ER, which is just not true

That shits no joke. My cousin OD'd from doing weed. He went to a party where they were playing rock and roll music and was pressured into smoking a marijuana cigarette. Hours later they found him dead in an alley with the pot needle still in his arm. RIP lil reyrey I miss you

Attached: 1646949455119.png (609x722, 554.64K)

True but some people do end up in the ER because they get freaked the fuck out when they OD on it.

i have had some bad paranoia before yeah, i think it's because i was on medication that wasn't supposed to mix well with marijuana
saw a demonic entity in my closet, thought people were following me around in vans and hiding in my garage and shit.

>Not enjoyable
Thats cause youre a lil bitch lol, shoulda let someone who likes thc eat the edible

At least it doesn't think pot makes everything melt and shift colors as if you was on some hallucinogenic.