Ahh yes, we've been expecting you. You'll have to be recorded before you're officially released...

>Ahh yes, we've been expecting you. You'll have to be recorded before you're officially released. There are a few ways we can do this, and the choice is Morrowind thread

Attached: 1526480041100.jpg (600x600, 119.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJD-Ufi1jGk&ab_channel=trooperV101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>images you can hear in your mind

Should we setup a Any Forums co op session? I can play Tuesday

I do not trust you n'wahs even one bit

I only ever fucked around in Morrowind coop.
If you rush Dagoth Ur, does the cutscene trigger for every character? How does quest progress work?

The VR mod for OpenMW is fucking awesome. Not as immersive since no havok physics engine but still fun.

yes, cutscenes play for all players on the server
quest progress is synced, any player can advance quest stage and it will happen for all players
both of these can be turned off in server settings

>tes3mp finally updated and now we have shadows, longer view distance, and fucking VR in coop
I takes OpenMW niggas forever but they always pull through

Attached: 1647456531606.png (553x603, 383.78K)

I couldn't believe this game was real when I first played it.

Attached: Elder-Scrolls-Morrowind-Shot-01.jpg (800x600, 73.96K)

>I can go into that building?
>and that one?
>and that one?
>and that one too?
>I can go swim way out into the sea until some random horrific sea creature kills me?
>I can get lost in the wilderness and have some horrific bug monster paralyze me and have me for a snack?
Game just fills you with child like wonder at what you'll see and experience.

my name is Slim Shady

I still can't. It's really not plausible a game like morrowind was produced by this gay earth.

WAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=nJD-Ufi1jGk&ab_channel=trooperV101

I think I got something in my eye, bros.

>has some of the best world building in any rpg
>the writing/design team was a bunch of inexperienced kids being reigned in by Todd and an old man who had a ton of experience in tabletop world building
I don't get how it came out so well.

why are fans of other games not making open source engines and pulling off this kind of progress?

i fly into a chris chan esque rage every time they use this song as the "elder scrolls theme song" when it's literally called Nerevar Rising

I almost always played a Nightblade because I'm a klepto in TES games.

Thank God Oblivion made these horrifying fucks cute and cuddly with no aoe greenbreath

Forgot pic

Attached: MW-load-Splash_Daedroth.png (1024x1024, 2.07M)

I want to marry a nice girl like Ahnassi.

Attached: 323730182c2d069fb4cc688f47e1c31f.jpg (800x800, 83.46K)