Has literally only made one good, finished game (FO:NV)

>has literally only made one good, finished game (FO:NV)
why do people suck their dicks so hard?

Attached: 640px-Obsidian_Entertainment.svg.png (640x151, 27.88K)

wut. Both PoE games were finished.

I said good.

You just answered your own question.

NWN2, KOTOR 2, Alpha Protocol, South Park Stick of Truth, Tyranny and Pillars of Eternity 1 were all good games you nigger. Though admittedly they were all at varying levels of finishedness, so was FNV.

Black Isle was better, I grant you that

>FO:NV
>finished
wasn't that a bug ridden hell?

I enjoyed Tyranny

Attached: Tyranny.jpg (1920x1080, 467.12K)

stick of truth and both poe games are good. And nobody sucks their dick anymore, I think you're stuck in the 2010s

Bethesda has only made one good, finished game.

(which is Morrowind by the way, Oblivitrannies don't bother to reply)

Stick of Truth was both good and finished.

2/3 of a great game. Would have been a 9/10 RPG if it had a third act and didn't just stop.

FO:NV is much more complete than their other games. They didn't cut out basically the entire last act of the game like in KOTOR2.

It was also less buggy than FO3 (and especially the FO3 DLC)

Um... F: NV is literally the only game they admitted was unfinished
Avelone admitted with the DLC they could never have finished it as they just over reached

They're not shit. They're dangerous.
They constantly fucking shit out the whole 'muh publishers, muh demands, muh unfairness reeeeee' as an excuse.

Fact is that they are shit at everything and are riding on the fact of 'um this dude he uh... ya ya ya ya ya work on Baldur's Gate so good! Much being head person very good we make good game'
They're just a bunch of hacks

why do people say FONV is unfinshed?

Cause Avelone admitted it about 10 years after it came out
Sawer had to shit out a mod after the base game was done for 'balance'
Lots of regret that the Legion wasn't fully fleshed out and they were appauled that people didn't get just bad they were.
The Brothehood was supposed to be a major player but they didn't have time

I played the vanilla mod and it was fine. Some bugs here and there, but nothing gamebreaking.
>Legion wasn't fully fleshed out
I guess. But if people didn't realize the Legion were bad after they crucified a whole town, genocided a bunch of tribes, and were threatening to do so to the NCR, they're retarded.

The Brotherhood sucks in every game tbqh.

I like neverwinter nights 2.

Absolutely fucking not, no. I prefer New Vegas, and even then I'll never forget that it was the most bug ridden, unstable mess I'd ever played on launch.

It's definitely less buggy than 3 NOW, though.

KOTOR2 wasn't finished.

>They didn't cut out basically the entire last act of the game like in KOTOR2.
Didn't they cut out 90% of the Legion content?

>KOTOR 2, Alpha Protocol
2 completely broken games that were never fixed

>Alpha Protocol
I'll give you the others.

>It was also less buggy than FO3 (and especially the FO3 DLC)
lol, Fallout 3 was stable across all platforms on release. It only broken after the constant Windows updates.

>cut out 90% of the Legion
No, according to Chris Avellone, it was never supposed to fleshed out. It was Josh that wanted to do more Legion stuff.

Attached: Avellone1.png (635x525, 87.26K)