User, you haven't been doing your Single Leg Extensions. I can tell. I'm very disappointed in you user...

>user, you haven't been doing your Single Leg Extensions. I can tell. I'm very disappointed in you user. You know what I'm going to have to do now, right?

Attached: 57.jpg (982x1200, 92.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNX7jc7S1_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, you're going to have to suffocate me with your sweaty ass.

Attached: Duolingo Attacks.png (757x371, 260.15K)

Worse she is going to fuck you with her huge girly futa dick.

Oh no. Not the strap on.

>Yes, and I'm putting you back in chastity. No cummies for you until we get those quads the size of tree trunks.

Attached: 1200px-Wii_Fit_Trainer_SSBU.png (1200x1200, 280.58K)

I can still pee right?

>chastity
we're breaking up

Why is that a bad thing?

Sorry to break it to you bro, but if you like taking dick you're gay. Getting fucked by a futa is a punishment for straight men.

>You'll be back user. I know you can't stay away from this ass.

Attached: __wii_fit_trainer_and_wii_fit_trainer_wii_fit_drawn_by_suwaiya__ef50e1ee16337e4113a84883d3b5d841.jpg (1400x1120, 126.52K)

I consider fucking a man with a vagina to be gay.

oh no, what a terrible fate , definitely wouldn't want to be smothered by your big ass and locked up haha

I agree, that is also gay.

leg extensions are bad for you knees, do split squats, sissy squats, or narrow stance leg press instead

Fuck off bitch I PR'd on squat this week. How about you show me your tits (for the free adrenaline boost of course) and I run to the gym and do it again? Bitch.

I bet you think fucking a woman with a vagina was gay too

nope, it's only gay to fuck someone with male characteristics (penis, male body, etc.).

I'm gonna start doing stretches every day... starting tomorrow
youtube.com/watch?v=UNX7jc7S1_g

it's not gay if the balls don't touch

Even if they're lesbians?

Fr, following videos of nude girls doing yoga is the best. Not only are you exercising, the hornieness gives you strength. Finally being able to nut afterwords is the best.