How often do you clean your PC?

How often do you clean your PC?

Attached: dirty_pc.jpg (912x684, 146.59K)

often enough that it doesn't look like your pic, and i don't do it frequently

Attached: cleaning pc.jpg (960x542, 62.47K)

Once a month.
/thread

Once every 3.3 years

Once every year or more
Shit doesn't get too dirty for some reason (Meshify C)

I don't clean it at all

Never.
/thread
FPBP
This.
HOLY BASED
Came here to say this.
Hello, based department?
OP BTFO

Die

it won't let me

Attached: python update.webm (256x320, 541.91K)

Redpill me on PC watering

Often enough.

I blow it out with the leaf blower every couple months

Cases are too good now honestly. Even if I wait two years I still don't get much dust out of it. Isn't nearly as satisfying as it once was.

I only clean my PC when it starts to crash trying to run games it used to be fine with.

once a year

I only have a laptop. Is this shit enough?

Attached: cleaner.png (900x600, 451.14K)

>satisfying
There is absolutely nothing satisfying about cleaning caked on dust out of the fins of a heatsink with a cotton swab.

i'm a retard scared of breaking shit so never

Could you theoretically wash it with a hose? I thought water was bad because the minerals would cause shorts when turned on, but what if you used really pure water?

+ CompressedAir + MiniVacuum if you have one

And dont fucking touch anything inside with vacuum nozel you retard, plenty of cases where le innocent slip scrapped smd

Attached: 1643755492739.png (400x400, 68.46K)

Sure, it would work as long you let it dry completely and I mean COMPLETELY dry before turning it on again.

Honestly compared to going after not a ton but looks bad amounts on the fins, it is. I'm mostly referring to blowing the dust out though.

just let it dry

but not in the sun, that's the problem

so it could take even more than a week until you can use that PC again

I spray it down with distilled water, 5 months or so.

It works absolutely fine, I run a space heater for a half hour over it so it's entirely dry before powering on, never an issue.

I don't, when I see is starting to get dirty I just buy a new one.

Buy a few gallons of distilled water for .99c at any grocery store.

I cleaned it today.

i don't know shit about snakes. how dangerous is this one?

Attached: 1625889587246.jpg (750x390, 42.6K)

Have you fought that colossus from soc? Its exactly like that

I basically don't. My case has filters. I clean the filters every couple months. I blow the tiny amount of dust out of the inside when I replace components.

Once a year. Even then it's just washing the filters, spraying some compressed air into the cpu cooler fins, and wiping the tiny bit of dust coating. 90% of the dust is just caught by the filters so there's not much I have to do.

>more efficient at cleaning than canned air
>Won't explode if you shake it
>Clean off stuck dusk
>Harmless on your components as long as you completely dry them before you turn it on
Take the waterpill, Any Forumsros

this desu also nice triples

Every 4 weeks. I have a reminder set up and shop vac set up in garage to quickly blow it out.

I only cleaned my pc for the first time about a month ago after 7 years of use. It wasn't too bad just used a vacuum and except for some hard to reach places it's mostly clean now. Like some other people are saying cases are just too good nowadays so you don't get shitloads of dust like you used to in the past. The irony is that what prompted my to clean it was it stopped turning on and when ever it did turn on it wouldn't post so now I have a clean pc that doesn't work.

>python
thats a fucking king cobra if im not wrong

I lost a whole PC because of overheating after a single plastic thing broke so I'm also very afraid

glad to see you playing it safe by removing the power supply.