Remember Kharak

Remember Kharak

Attached: Kharak.jpg (1920x1080, 203.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYsH8XKL1ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They should really post more HW3 shit. Has there been ANY updates?

youtube.com/watch?v=cYsH8XKL1ns

They already showed that in the trailer.

The nu-Mothership flipping? The most we got was wide angle shots of it.

They show it vertical going through hyperspace.

Fug, you are right.
There is more to this than just a wacky animation, you will have to do it to fit the Mothership in tight places according to the blurb in their latest public update. Other than that, no we haven't gotten much else

Remember Arrakis

Attached: dunc.png (960x720, 393.69K)

Sounds like a weird Gimmick. I assumed it was for better firing angles for enemies above and below. I hope it's not like DoK where the levels are basically mostly linear and we have to drag the mothership through space corridors or some shit.

I'm worried because every battle scene in the trailer looks like they're fighting in a junkyard with physical objects either above or below.

Are we about to see why Higara was exiled and almost genocided again? S'Jet's "not long enough" at the end of the trailer makes me thing they are about to go on the offensive this time.

This is the Kiith Somtaaw Warship Kuun-Lan

>I'm worried because every battle scene in the trailer looks like they're fighting in a junkyard with physical objects either above or below.
That's the idea, the megaliths they wanted to do back in the day and couldn't.
It should be more interesting than just limiting the available space to fly in, with the terrain being used to hide, attack and move in various weird angles all over the place.
Keyword being "should"

Attached: RC_trinity01.jpg (713x1000, 369.14K)

If it's wide enough I'll be fine with it. I saw some fighters in a trench in the trailer and that did look pretty cool. If it's anything like that mission where you had to fly through the tiny ass gas corridor because the rest of the level was pretend space lava I'll be pretty pissed.

Give us beacon brain or we take your parts

We just don't know.

Speaking of space lava, they had some wacky ideas back in the day, see picrel, so one has to wonder if any of this is going to appear

Attached: RC_trinity_system_02.jpg (1000x565, 277.93K)

Is Deserts of Kharak worth it for the campaign?

Attached: landship .jpg (500x750, 147.95K)

Yes.
Slick is the word I'd use to describe it.
It's not the most indepth RTS or the greatest story, but all the beats hit right and the presentation is 10/10.

On sale? Yes. $50? Not really.

The gameplay is nothing too intriguing for an RTS, but the campaign is pure undistilled kino from start ot finish. If there is one thing Homeworld will always do right, it's the motherfucking presentation.

Attached: 20190901122544-dfae35f4-cu_s9999x500.jpg (1017x500, 164K)

It regularly goes on sale for

not too fond of homeworld 2