Well Any Forums whats consensus on SMT5? I like the design and production...

Well Any Forums whats consensus on SMT5? I like the design and production, but the characters really didn't interest me at all.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114.12K)

It will be amazing when it comes to steam

Soul Hackers was better

Attached: Soul hackers poster.jpg (2438x3508, 1007.66K)

As someone who played and loved SMT3, 4 and 4A, I lost interest.
I want tough dungeon crawling, not a colorful world full of zoomer ADHD shiny pickups.
When I noticed that the 2nd act takes place in a recolored desert but this time with red sand, I stopped playing.
Shame about the game, was looking forward to it.

they took SMT and turned into into Dragon Quest 11. 5 years for the most uninspired game in the entire franchise

My second favorite game after SJ. It's the game that most focused on the demons, making them have cool actions in the overworld, having interesting characterization in convos and quest, having cool animations and the best abillity to keep weaker demons later into the game. I realized that's what I most wanted out of SMT.

Also really great level design.

Cute Femboy protag. Great game too. I'm not gay by the way.

Attached: 1636812119486.png (640x900, 923.35K)

>Also really great level design.
Yeah man, uninspired desert where you can just run by everything plus some half baked platforming is fucking great, just what I want out of SMT.

t. Discord shithead, but yes the verticality in all the stages and dodging demons in the post apocalyptic wasteland is great and I look forward to more of that in SMT

yeah the world was just average. but man those fucking dungeons are actual torture

It's kicking my ass so I say it's a good game

I jerked off so much to SMT5 its unreal

Attached: 1649900433039.jpg (1291x1000, 148.53K)

Lets just hope the next SMT they do in 10 years will be good and not a boring uninspired slog fest that you barely wanna complete and feel let down when you do.

It was fun

underwhelming

>average

For a JRPG it's way above average

its a good game but not a good smt game

>dodging demons
Precisely what I do not want to do.
I want encounters in which I have to manage my resources, not pissbaby escape simulator with instant teleport to safety.
If you want that, good for you, just make sure to wear a clean diaper while playing.

>I'm not gay by the way.
Yes you are, cope

It’s a good game but ultimately SMT IV was more memorable to me, the story here is weak though gameplay is better

plenty of JRPGs with better open worlds

you are projecting

>Sequel to Nocturne
>With NONE of the atmosphere of Nocturne.
>Not nearly enough of a strong enough connection to warrant it being a sequel at all.
>4 flavors of desert is a boring setting, not enough dungeons to change the scenery.
>Gameplay changes have been shit. Magatsuhi skills suck, making stats almost worthless in comparison to raw levels makes you think "why bother?"
At least they tried giving us a fairy again and made her a reoccurring character.

Attached: 1637946976878.jpg (850x823, 104.56K)

I'm not the one who thinks males are cute

>At least they tried giving us a fairy again
Yes, a fairy who never shuts the fuck up and screeches into your ear for le epic open world discoveries.
Fuck, V was so fucking bad. The fact that I was hyped for this piece of shit angers me.