What's the most boring game you've ever played?

What's the most boring game you've ever played?

Attached: v.jpg (761x1075, 379.86K)

TP isn't boring.

Animal Crossing for the GameCube made me doze off, almost fell asleep and I wasn't even tired

Attached: 1642842625737.png (800x909, 1.39M)

TP is the best Zelda game ever made. It has the most fluid movement and combat, best dungeon design and best item usage. Not a single other entry comes close.

TLoU2

Attached: 1650522121323.png (1280x1809, 3.83M)

XC2 for a while. It took me a few weeks before I actually got engrossed with it.

>bu-bu-but Sony!

tp
so unecessarily long and dull

>Asks for boring games
>Gets triggered at reasonable answers
Pathetic

i dont know

Attached: 694127-tomb-raider-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg (800x928, 151.61K)

I could somewhat tolerate the dumbing down of the combat from the previous games but the monastery drags the game down to a snails pace. I'll take Fates any day if it means the combat stays in tact and the downtime between levels is short.

Attached: hero.jpg (500x281, 29.51K)

Your favorite game bored me to tears and you're a little faggot for liking it

Most overrated game of all time. It bored me to tears

Attached: SV7tWy7_350x200_3x-0.jpg (1050x1477, 397.97K)

Why are you so mad?

TP isn't bad, it's just extremely color-by-numbers as Zelda games go.

Wind Waker's mixed reaction seems to have blown the wind right up their asses so they were like "WE NEED TO MAKE A ZELDA GAME THAT DOES NOTHING FRESH OR NEW OR NINTENDO IS DOOMED."

Cringe.

it was so boring i forgot

I can't believe how overrated this game is.

indeed, it is

It was fun up until Anor Londo, then I was bored of it.

i fucking hate Twilight Princess, but people love it and will go on and on about why I'm a faggot if I say that so just stay strong brother. Just try to pretend it doesn't exist.

>TP isn't bad
No, it's boring. There's a key difference between bad and boring and TP is very boring.

No no, I'm here to tell you're a nigger with horrible taste

Because I had to play your favorite game fag

OH NO THE PROPHECY WAS FULFILLED
what a fun interaction. he obviously LIKES GAME I DON'T LIKE. Now he has insulted me! now nothing else will happen! WHAT GREAT FUN THAT WAS. NOT POINTLESS AT ALL.

my personality is le hate thing

kept playing and playing thinking the fun will start anytime now
finished it and holy was this game a boring garbage
thanks to however said "if you liked dead island you sure gonna love this!" it has nothing to do with it

Attached: dying light.jpg (720x1080, 185.24K)

That's definitely the most boring Zelda game I've ever played, but I can't remember the most boring game I've ever played.

Blood borne, Fire Emblem 3H. Xenosaga 1, although it did eventually get good unlike the other two.

yes not liking tp in a thread about games people don't like is my entire personality! WHAT GOOD FUN A GREAT "TROLLING" SESSION
I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE! MY ENTIRE TASTE IS THIS! MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY IS THIS!

YOUV'E DONE IT

Attached: Mario_&_Luigi_-_Parnters_In_Time_(box_art).jpg (256x228, 23.26K)