RATATATATATA

Attached: Dualsense.webm (360x640, 2.84M)

if Nintendo did this, Any Forums would slurp that up fast

cool

this is actually a really great gimmick, using it in Astro's Playroom was a blast, makes me wish we'd get an Ape Escape that went crazy with it

compniggers will complain about this despite being a cool feature.

cool feature but it seems like it'd get old fast

>how to drain battery life and cause wear and tear 101

That's pretty neat but when I play COD I usually want full control of my controller and nothing to get in my way or distract me whatsoever.
That's why I don't even play with rumble on because it distracts me from focusing on my shots.

noguns

Am I retarded? I've owned a PS5 since December and haven't even played Astro's Playroom yet.
I got it specifically for a couple games that I had to play right away and forgot about AP.

I hate all rumble features, so I imagine I would hate this too.

so do games on pc officially support that yet?
don't want to get ps5 yet but sort of interested about new stuff that dualsense offers

why would trigger bounce on the gun?

PS2 controllers did that shit 20 years ago

Attached: 1268066916723.jpg (384x288, 30K)

It's mimiking the trigger pressuire, it's nify as fuck

Only tried this on a few PC games but seems like a good gimmick. Would be happy to see the others copy it and have it as a standard feature.

This. It feels amazing. Too bad I've yet to find a game that puts it to that level. Death Stranding is okay, Returnal is pretty good, and Demon's Souls is probably the best from what I've played.
You should definitely play it. It's a good platformer.

It's a cool feature but it really seems like the kind of gimmick that only has one use. Like if I don't like playing shooter games what else can you do with motorized trigger buttons?

The only good thing about the PS5.

That's cool and all but why did they stop making pressure-sensitive buttons after the PS2

is the controller really durable enough to withstand that for prolonged use?

It's a cool gimmick but in CoD specifically I turned it off. Always felt like I was pressing the triggers too hard and it was actually starting to make my hands hurt.

This I was thinking this today.
Also mine is already making breaking noises

It's not just motorized, they can also change resistance. I know sports games make you press harder when your players are tired, for example.

Pic related.
I don't give a shit about HD rumble,

They can use haptics in interesting ways (getting different kinds of resistance for different activities) and in some games like Returnal and Ratchet and Clank its able to distinguish between half and full presses and assigns them different functions. Those are also shooters of course but you can see the applications.

The PS2's approach to it kind of sucked, the difference between "high pressure" and "low pressure" was ambiguous and most people totally ignored it.

The Gamecube did it way better with their pressure sensitive triggers.

I was originally going to shit on this feature, but come to think of it they actually bothered with (semi)realistic trigger behavior it could be interesting balance feature. Doubt it will happen in reality tho.

Whoops, forgot my pic.

Attached: tn_1235245586270.jpg (600x491, 29.46K)

You mean the fucking rumble feature? Is this what impresses you fucks?

Attached: 456416.gif (498x498, 401.22K)

All this work when a simple mouse and keyboard setup would absolutely destroy this, assuming console FPS games still use built in aim tracking.

I assume you mean pressure sensitive face buttons? Honestly outside of Metal Gear I can't really think of any games that used them.

Rumble and dynamic pressure feedback on triggers are two totally different things.

You're retarded

PS3 had those too, it was by the PS4 that they removed em

you're retarded

maybe gran turismo too? don't remember. anyway pretty pointless and basically no games used it

PS2 controller has to plug into the console. That's wack.