Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 127.64K)

sonic adventure 1 is better than both

the zoomer

I don't even know who the person on the right is.

The rantsona that cucked Oney.

None
Both were doing it just for fun

Mark, no contest.

>The rantsona that cucked Oney.

Lmao that bitch wanted an open relationship and Chris dumped her ass, I'd say based.

>The supreme Sonic autist/lore master vs the virgin "meanspirited" LS mark who couldn't even hold up an argument without insulting to make up for the fact he had no point
What do you think?

Attached: Cybershell stands over LSMark.jpg (396x574, 64.89K)

The guy who liked Sonic Heroes is wrong.

End of thread.

>liking sonic heroes
>thinking heroes is better than anything

definitely the irish man

The stupid zoomer since Cybershell can actually formulate an argument as to why Sonic Adventure is good while the retarded zoomer can't come up with any at all.

he's scottish tho

I thought Veronica only went after Irish dudes.

>a sonic autist pushing 30 and a FOP avatard engaged with used goods having a sperg fight
A match made in heaven

Stop shilling e-celebs

Attached: 1641856545683.png (500x500, 37.82K)

The one who devolved into "SHUT UP CUNT" while yelling about how Heroes is better than SA2, as if Heroes is even on the same level as SA2, as if SA2 being better than Heroes was something that necessitated a debate in the first place.

Attached: 105297426385742.png (249x346, 183.47K)

>Lmao that bitch wanted an open relationship
Source?

mark quickly devolved into an angry zoomer troglodyte and kept going on about how more is better and talking about how different heroes is as if being different automatically makes a game good because he has a developmental disorder and needs constant stimuli and mindless bullshit to keep his little squirrel brain occupied

I was like 10 years old when I played sonic heroes and even I knew sa2 was better despite playing it second

Moral of the story
Never listen to a faggot with a generic serious cartoon critic persona.
especially if they hate barnyard [/spolier]

SA1 is so much better than 2 it's not even funny

Attached: 1652463597844.jpg (1200x1121, 126.96K)

cybershell completely dabbed on him