BEST MELEE COMBAT EVER

Attached: 1652555211080.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

I think I might be retarded, I thought you had to have a shield to guard counter

This the STRchad thread?

Attached: ds1 gameplay.webm (900x506, 2.86M)

I like how the enemy's sword sliced straight through the player at least three times and yet the hit detection is so bad that nothing happened. Is this really what fromdrones praise as the greatest combat in vidya..?

based

No, it's just that people are generally afraid to block outside of high % shields. But they sorta changed how it works in ER so you can block with large weapons reliably. However you can still see the affect it had on the stamina.

dodge i-frames make it look like shit. Id say mordhau is the best melee combat game, but that game is dead so I dunno

Jedi Academy, why do you ask?

That webm is before the buffs.

That's just how fast the i-frames start working so it looks scuffed. But the last swing is just him being below the hitbox of the sweep attack.

nah, sword only sliced through them once, third time the crucible knight swung their sword. everything else was dodged either by jumping or the player model bending over from attacking.

It's pretty bad..

Attached: Patreon-post-image-411.jpg (1983x2976, 1.9M)

80% chance she's got a benis

post swordsmanship webms

kek do fromdrones really?

R1R1R1 O R1R1R1 DEAD

Only the enemy's arm went through the player on the attack after the ground stomp, the rest were clean, unless you count the blocked attack.

Git gud
Elden Ring won GOTY

Bayonetta (and any platinum game to that matter) sucks

so how's the gmaplay for str fth im kinda wanting to go back to it

souls actually has very accurate hurt boxes. You would be surprised at how many things you can low profile/avoid without iframes

I started as a STR/FAI but soon I switched to quality/FAI because all pure STR weapons are ugly as fuck. Its theoretically one of the worst builds, especially with colossal weapons, but I still beat every boss in 4-5 tries max.

It couldn't even top BotW, a game released over five years earlier on greatly inferior hardware.

Attached: 1646787827756.jpg (200x252, 6.79K)

>best melee combat ever
That's Monster Hunter, easily. Unless it doesn't count because it's asymmetric and you don't fight big guy with sword.

Attached: Mizu fun.webm (720x540, 2.95M)

Crucible knight alone shits on every other dark souls game.

>and you don't fight big guy with sword.
>what is Goss Harag

Christ this looks ugly as fuck. I'm not even a graphics fag but come the fuck on. The artstyle isnt even good to

>some iframe rolls and iframe jump
Not sure if this is trying to praise or shitpost the game

>hp regen
You didn't beat it.

Just look at that stamina bar through the fight.
Why do they even bother having it at all anymore.

They don't look as cool as black knights

>randomly goes off on graphics of perfectly decent looking handheld game because of a video with bitrate so low you can barely see shit
>not a graphics fag tho
Actual retard

good question with barricade shield in the game. elden ring combatis even worse than DeS

i agree with user, game looks like shit, 2 shades of blue and a bunch of flying neon shit

>press rb & rt
>kill everything
casual ring: prepare to live edition

>BEST MELEE COMBAT EVER
lol no

MH has infinitely better combat than soulsshit but you went and posted the worst version of MH combat.