Franchise

>Franchise
>Franchise series 1
>Franchise series 2
>One of the games from series 2 and all of series 1 is considered their own super series.
>Everyone mistakes the entire franchise for series 1.
>Everyone mistakes the most well known entry in series 1 for the entire series.
>One of the games from series 1 keeps getting confused as series 2.
>There's also a literal who game from another franchise with a similar name.

Attached: 1652544079219.jpg (1600x1600, 251.88K)

I think ireland is too big to be british isles, I understand Britain and the tiny islands being british isles, Ireland is big enough to be it's own thing same way you don't call france a part of spain.

write to them, maybe they will change it

kinda fucked up that isle of man gets excluded like that. It is not a part of the UK? WTF are bongs thinking?

It's a "Crown Dependency"
Basically a step up from Gibraltar or the Falklands but still not part of the actual UK

Wait, who own's the Isle of Man then?

the Women

man

Why are the British still allowed to hold Northern Ireland? I was sure that anti-imperialism shit would have had it done by now.

The Manx

'Cuz if paddy tries again he is going to be on the wrong end of a rifle (again).

Wait, is Ireland it's own government?

Can someone explain Northern Ireland to a retarded American? All I know is the capital is Belfast and the IRA were there.

The norn irish are more patriotic about being british than people from great britain. The conflict was always an irish civil war.

Because there was never a point when NI was controlled by dublin. By the time the English invaded the island we call Ireland there was nothing but a group of tribes and petty kingdoms that hated each other.

tl;dr settled by scots, claimed by england (along with the rest of the island) for best part of 800 years and the locals weren't too happy about it. The Troubles was "fuck belfast and fuck london" that got really, really out of hand. Note: this is why irish car bomb is a drink only served in burgerland as asking for it basically anywhere in the UK - and heaven forbid ireland - is grounds to get the shit kicked out of you. Imagine walking into a bar in new york and going "oh barkeep, one 9/11 please!".

based Isle of Man dabbing on the Queen

She's literally their head of state

>dabbing on the Queen
You shall retract this statement for it is tantamount to blasphemy.

Attached: 1625973610145.png (437x564, 80.94K)

The British are the majority in Northern Ireland, after Ireland got independence britain held onto the part with the most ritish and then the Brritish living in Ireland all immigrated to Northern Ireland giving it a solid majority for decades still to this day. Ulster was always majority ritish/Scottish and Ireland's cities of Cork and Dublin were English cities hich had apartheid against the native Irish so were english majority up until independence, they all fleed to Northern Ireland which continued appartheid/segregation against the native Irish until 2001, the backlash from british northern irelanders throwing bottles of piss at native irish children being allowed to go to now desegregated brit schools in ulster was overshadowed by the 9/11 attacks, as for anti imperialism it is majority british so democratically nothing can be done unless you vouch for an all island ethnonationalist ireland catholic theocracy only speaking Irish gaelic and deporting anyone that isn't ethnically "pure" Irish you can't make any argument against britain keeping northern Ireland. Speaking as an Englishman I think it should either stay in the UK or be an independent country as eing annexed by the republic of ireland would be a disaster especially for the british ireland who were chased to ulster yet again being a minority in a hostile native catholic dominated terrorist supporting society that cheers any death or harm Irish/IRA does to them in Northern Ireland or to britain.

norn irish people want to be part of the UK, retard. It would literally be imperialism for the Republic of Ireland to have it.
or at least they have historically. Recent elections have shown things trending the other way because the UK has neglected NI even more than usual.

Sounds like they moved in a bunch of English when they took control of the territory and are now fucking with them by saying "oh no, the majority want to stay in the UK :("
Like gee, I fucking wonder why?

Attached: 2991608_14_seoimage4x3_russians_203.jpg (1067x800, 52.37K)

>Imagine walking into a bar in new york and going "oh barkeep, one 9/11 please!".
I wish I was this based

>English piss off russkies
>Russkies destroy soirish, soicottish and welsh while leaving England unharmed
the best timeline

Because people dont want to embrace catholic culture and being a part of Britian means that they have relative autonomy over themselves. When NI joins with Ireland proper all power will be in Dublin, which has since run Ireland like a tax haven where they somehow are the richest western country on paper, but also still use dirt roads and have massive unemployment and homelessness.
>Ireland for the Irish our culture is important!
>bend over backwards to appease the EU and make demands to bring in more niggers and muslim
>play down "irish culture" in favour of the "european" one
>run your police worse than the British police who for centuries said were oppressive and badly managed
They said they wanted independence from British oppression, and really just wanted to hold the leash themselves.

It shouldve happened after WW1 but NI under Irish rule is going to ruin the place with how Ireland is run right now. The funny thing is that htey will now have to consider protestants for office, because if they dont they will be subject to EU laws that says you cant discriminate on religious grounds.
>protestants can now run to control the entirety of Ireland and they cant be called oppressors anymore because they are the minority
lol.

Ireland entire history is just a bunch of retards being retarded, on all sides, if it involves the Irish you can rest assured its going to be fucking retarded shit involved white niggers. Their oppressor, Britian, will be flying space ships and colonizing planets, and Ireland will still be foaming at the mouth about something that happened in the past between them and stamping their feet in the dirt fields, whilst never using their sovereignty to do anything with themselves.

Attached: 1643462249437.jpg (606x789, 112.27K)

Thanks, I forgot about their jewish tax havens. Changed my mind, let's murder the irish

Fun fact: the NI police force is the only one within great britain and northern ireland where pistols are standard issue equipment.