Video games where the protag is a jackass?

video games where the protag is a jackass?

Attached: EwKrtz3WgAEapFD.jpg (900x1200, 118.42K)

What an unfortunate phenotype.
Don't racemix people.

forget how he looks for a second, that guy (who's also a proud cuck) is a JACKASS

I can't. It's eerie. He's so weird looking.

did t1's mom get knocked up by two different niggas and then get a third husband? isn't erob white, or is the third husband his stepdad as well. what's the lore behind the jewish steinkemp redneck family

GTA5. Even Michael and Trevor are cunts and even Franklin is an asshole to some degree. I would also say Yakuza, Kiryu isn't an angel and Akiyama is a jerk too.

if he saw your comment he'd probably go 'Fuck you too bitchboy' and then cope about how when his afro goes he'll look handsome as fuck
what? they both clearly look very alike, no ideal why you think erobb is the whiter one when he has brown eyes and t1 has blue

Attached: c92d4ve1g5wz.jpg (399x400, 15.86K)

If she 15...

Attached: erobb-lamonting.gif (220x123, 403.83K)

t1 has hazel eyes, not blue
t1 as a kid was borderline fully black and he has a complete afro.
i was under the impression that erob isn't his full brother, erob is like 15cm taller than him and has different eye colors. i thought that he has a stepbrother (erob) and two stepsisters.

they doo look kinda different

this person looks like he watches his girlfriend get fucked by one of his friends while he watches

i dont know who this nigger is but if you do, find something to do with your life

what race is this?

Pure-bred, god-fearing, meat-loving, red-blooded american man.

>i thought that he has a stepbrother (erob) and two stepsisters.
Fucker's setting up franchises.

>he just bans anyone who remotely mentions this clip
>even on other streams
It's still funny to me how quick someone will change up once they get somewhat profitable

Attached: 1634182008120.gif (600x540, 2.34M)

WOOOOOOOOO

>Stick to your opinions and wageslave for a shit wage your entire life until you become old and die.
>Go back on your opinion and be rich and never work a day in your life.
It's a no brainer. Literally half of streamers had pics of them calling people niggers or saying weird pedo shit on discord, of course they'll be based and try to hide it or apologize for it to remain rich. Everyone would do it in their place.

>that right eye
fuck him

Hes just chubby
Jaw, midface, skin, and nose looks fine
>tho eye area and hair is slightly unfortunate

Attached: 30A5AB53-4C88-48B4-B916-B381F97EB300.jpg (2600x2184, 443.22K)

>old enough to pee is old enough for me you feel me?
>you smell me?

Attached: 1652554661703.jpg (604x404, 62.37K)