I miss it so much bros

I miss it so much bros...

Attached: 91warvHDUVL._SL1500_.jpg (1303x1500, 370.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiHEWozeAb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me too user...
fuck fuck sony for depriving us of restitched

nothing will ever come close to the first two games in terms of sheer creativity. Wish they would port these games to PC instead of dad simulator 3.

>dad simulator 3.
is this heavy rain, walking dead, last of us, or god of war?

I don't I have a disk.

servers were shut down

>restitched
isn't that shit single player only

post music

PC doesn't need games like that because we have actual gamedev and modding tools.

Huh do I need the servers to play 4 coop?

youtube.com/watch?v=YiHEWozeAb8

you can still play the story level in local coop but all the online stuff (including playing user levels) doesn't work anymore

did anyone make a private server

Same. I remember my cousin bought this game for his little boy back in the day for Christmas and that night my cousin and I tried it out with a few of our other family members who were visiting while having drinks and it was fun as shit.

yea, google LBP project lighthouse. Could be abandoned though, I haven't heard from it in a while

I thought they made all good user levels as dlc already.

no but you can still play lbp1/2 user levels in lbp3 as far as I know
too bad lbp3 fucking sucks though

I was 12 years old and creating platforming and shooting levels that were getting upvoted like crazy in LBP2. Now I'm 21 and still don't even know where to begin with making anything in Dreams. The community is dead, and lots of the games people started working on when it released have been abandoned.

Media Molecule missed the mark. A large majority of people do not want to make games. They may have a few neat ideas for one, but they don't want to put in the massive amount of effort and ambition to craft one from scratch. And if they do, they're better off making something in Unity that they can actually be paid for. LittleBigPlanet was a solid platformer by itself that they allowed you to make custom levels for. The gameplay mechanics, the physics, all that shit was sorted out for you and you decided what the setting and background was for it.

Attached: dreams.jpg (1000x1499, 199.79K)

I only played the first one

You can emulate it. I doubt it will ever come to PC because Sony wants to forget it’s PS3 times with resistance and Killzone. We supposedly get that PS5 game next tho.

sony invested all their money into AAA movie game studios, they want people to forget about their past

The best game to exist here.

You can still play private servers bros, anyone up to jailbreak and play some?

its still getting commits as of today in github and apparently its compilable. might check later today if it works