13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

How did Atlus get away with this?

Attached: 13sentinels_aegis_rim_ending2 (3).png (1279x721, 555.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2022/05/13-sentinels-aegis-rim-ps4-update-to-add-new-content-from-switch-version-on-august-4-in-japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

troonge that flopped

Attached: 2022041417083700-DA63EF8B2BE5AEAE8F5ED0DD0100B403.jpg (1280x1438, 408.19K)

Why is she holding her boob like that?

gematsu.com/2022/05/13-sentinels-aegis-rim-ps4-update-to-add-new-content-from-switch-version-on-august-4-in-japan

Attached: 1545553348303.jpg (1920x1080, 96.58K)

>Game ends with nudists
Based

Less than any sex scene in western games. How is it getting away with anything?

Do games really need sex scenes? Does it really add to anything to have the characters fuck?

all games should have hardcore penetrative sex with multiple scenes that last 2+ minutes each

> shit translation

Attached: nope.jpg (914x693, 83.8K)

I'm not gay but I would have smashed Okinos boipucci right then and there.

>do games need sex scenes
No

>does it add to anything
If you can finesse a natural feeling romance that develops throughout the game I think it at least adds some level of depth to the characters involved but for the most part I’d say its inconsequential

Japan makes women and removes the boobs to make a guy
USA makes an old gruff yankee and or a fat slob and calls it a day
There is no winning, nobody makes attractive male characters
We need more fucking diversity in video games

sucks to be american

the translation is irrelevant, there shouldn't be trannies in games period

>Equating censoring a scene walking in on your 15 year old adopted younger sister while she's changing to an adult woman.

Fuck me I literally just bought it on Switch because I heard it had shit the PS4 version didn't. Oh well still enjoying it

Attached: 1610717272766.jpg (604x603, 47.05K)

>asking japanese to not make comedy of gay and transvestism
not happening

And he did find out, he did indeed.
You put in one noodle bread loving faggot that wants to smash boypussy and you fuckers still can't live it down.

I can't imagine playing this game tied to a monitor/TV, Switch is still the superior way to play it.

honestly subtle, "binaries" completely gives it away but a more common translation would've been shit like:
>"societal enforced binaries can't define me"
>"This let's me live the way I was always supposed to"

I'm playing it docked (on a monitor not a TV), but the portability is a nice up because I travel a lot during the summer.