Just finished the first two endings

Just finished the first two endings.
What shocked me the most so far is that it actually went through Q&A testing.
music's fantastic

Attached: Drakengard.png (460x215, 195.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRkAjlsec90
youtube.com/watch?v=QrWwFw2vRr8
youtube.com/watch?v=WGJbuHUbw8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>music's fantastic
Man of taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=yRkAjlsec90

I love it because it conveys the setting of the world and the characters really well.
It's like being inside the head of a madman, vidya ost's need to do this more often.

>Drakengard Collection never ever

Check out Evergrace 1 and 2. They're somehow even less playable than Drakengard but if it's experimental music you want the soundtracks are incredible.

>inside the head of a madman
Games that do those are great. Shame that most are VNs
The soundtrack conveying this seems to be even rarer
youtube.com/watch?v=QrWwFw2vRr8

I'm still in the midst of playing DoD1, but I'm thinking this is my limit for shit gameplay. not the dragon sections though, they're cool.
So playing a game even clunkier than DoD1 doesn't intrest me all that much. Unless you're trying to say that Evergrace is even more unhinged, in which case, I'll check it out later.

>but if it's experimental music you want the soundtracks are incredible.
Based taste
youtube.com/watch?v=WGJbuHUbw8k

>but I'm thinking this is my limit for shit gameplay
lemme guess, red units and the undead?

Do you mean QA testing?
QA means "quality assurance"
Q&A means "question and answer"
Did the testing involve a question-and-answer segment?

It was supposed to be a dragon riding simulator at first, they added ground combat as an afterthought.

>red units
You got it. Thank god arioch can just cheese them.
Undead I feel are easy enough like most enemies.

>QA means "quality assurance"
This one, my bad.
Still surprised that they unironically greenlit this.

All good my guy

It's a fluke the game was ever allowed to come out without being banned everywhere, I don't know if you're far enough to have seen this yet but there's genuinely a mission where you just run around murdering child soldiers, and another mission were you find Arioch eating kids.

>dynasty warriors but with dragons
>"aaaaaa I'm going insane help me emil"
do tarofags really

Before playing this game, I was let on that none of the player characters will give any kid any chance (kid killer, kid diddler, kid eater). And that one of the main characters in the party is a kid who got peter pan'd. Insane shit like will never be found in modern vidya, so I wanted to play DoD1 just for that.
And since some of you guys actually played the game, where's the best chapter to grind for angelus's levels?

I don't know about leveling Angelus, but when you need to level a weapon just pick the earliest level you can, the weapons level by kill count instead of enemy EXP.

>swordbreaker magic
>hymir's finger jump attack
oh yeah, it's gaming time

mfw powered through drakengard ending E but couldn't play drakengard 3 past the third sister

Attached: 1652556613911.png (791x590, 381.72K)

Lots of DrakeNier threads lately. Not complaining.