My shirt arrived today. Is this acceptable vidya attire?

My shirt arrived today. Is this acceptable vidya attire?

Attached: 20220513_223840.jpg (3000x3027, 1.25M)

No

about as cringe as getting a video game tattoo

would be cool without the quote

It's not really wearable, no.

Elden Ring has some cool Tees that wouldn't make you feel embarrassed in public tho.

Attached: NP05100501-600-600.jpg (600x600, 60.6K)

>Why yes my entire personality and interests revolves entirely around consuming childrens games

>that wouldn't make you feel embarrassed in public tho

Doubt.png

this

Only if you're 8 years old. Otherwise kys, no hesitation.

Attached: 1632167372462.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>wearing reddit ring apparel in public
>not embarrassing

can someone rec some /effay/ video game tees?

r8 my shirt

Attached: ss+(2022-05-14+at+01.19.21).jpg (667x613, 125.26K)

Either the quote by itself or the image. Both is a bit much.
No. As soon as you're title dropping the game you have lost. Also the image on that shirt sucks.

Ideal merch should have something from the game world without screaming the game it is from by putting the title everywhere.
First of all, you are not a walking advertisement. Second of all you should know what game the symbol or logo on the merch is from and so should fellow fans of the game so if you title drop it is as if you're explaining a joke.

Look at this pic. I have backpacks with Velcro on them and I just slap one of these on. Only fans of the series would know what it's from.

Attached: il_fullxfull.727783529_rf2h.jpg (1500x1032, 167.68K)

What is the mod that lets me equip multiple combat arts and use them depending on which combination of buttons I press?

I've seen worse, this one is not so bad

Something like this is good too. Doesn't advertise. Could exist in the game world itself. People from the game world would get it. Other fans would get it. Those who don't know are not being advertised to.

Attached: images (4).jpg (207x243, 8.5K)

Why are you guys so ashamed of playing video games? What's wrong with wearing vidya t-shirts?

Most people on Any Forums are socially awkward NEETS and of various levels of autistic.
I assume the shame comes from not having anything else happening in their life other than video games.

>not having anything else happening in their life other than video games
That sounds great though

It's literally as acceptable as you as a person are
Also, if you're just going to the store or something, literally no one fucking cares

If you have to go out of your way to find "subtle" clothing for a thing you like (i.e. no text, silhouettes or logos only), maybe you just shouldn't wear it at all.

Yeah this is the good shit. I know there's bridges caps too.

Still never found an Ishimura crew shirt, its always just the logo.

Attached: r3432.jpg (600x599, 39.36K)

got one of these

Attached: 1648235451456.png (750x1000, 318.96K)

it is because people who base their entire personality around video games are

1. childish
2. dumb
3. annoying

it is okay to play video games, but if that is all you do and talk about it is lame

Quentin didn't they give you the death penalty?