What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: cockbite.png (349x104, 40.37K)

If you want to create a funhaus thread, I recommend taking one of their popular jokes about a game and making a thread about said game using the joke. It'll draw in both funhaus people and people wanting to talk about the game itself. Plus jannies won't freak out about it as much. That or just post a picture of Adam Kovic but it'll get 404'd quick.

Don't want to see or hear troons.
Simple as.

RT and Funhaus haven't been good for years. RT in particular are a total shitshow to the point they've managed to somehow ruin AH.

RT deserves their death for what they did to Joel.

Ironically it's Michael Jones on stream, not even part of Funhaus, and basically one of the only good things at Rooster Teeth
The company is just dogshit

How long has he got left?
Gavin is one of the other few funny ones left and he's barely in any videos anymore.

He mostly streams on his own Twitch now and it's quite good - I think he's more focused on looking afrer his kids, and probably doesn't give a shit about RT much

>and probably doesn't give a shit about RT much
Weird, he seemed like one of the few still trying to keep the shit alive. You'd assume he has a motivation when his pigwife was (is?) head honcho of AH.

Yeah like Sugar boy. He ain't Mario.

What they do to Joel? I thought he just quit.

well he streams like, multiple times a week on Twitch and even did shit with Ray

From what I remember
>Gavin got his house basically tracked down by a stalker over Meg
>both were quite shaken up apparently, although I don't have much sympathy as it was a result of Meg's thottery
>Joel said on a podcast or in a tweet it was a pro-firearms argument, as then Gavin could have defended his home
>was also generally right-leaning or at least not politically-correct regularly
>the firearm thing was the last straw and they booted him out with no ceremony or farewell
I don't remember if thats exactly right, but it was essentially a political lynching and they kicked him to the curb rather than any amicable departure, despite the fact he was a company co-founder.

Sadly the best parts of Roosterteeth are Achievement Hunter and podcasts. Though only the Matt and Michael randomizers are a consistent good quality, and the last two episodes were pretty screwed with the editing. The good podcasts are F**kface and Facejam, and the recent one, ANMA, that seems like it'll be good. Red Web is okay if you want something extra to listen to.

AH has gone down the shitter for me despite the fact I still like even some of the less popular people.
If a video has at least a 2 person combo out of Ky, BK, Trevor or Lindsay then I just turn off the video. I'd only make exceptions if they have someone like Jeremy turn up or the rare myth that is Gavin, but it still depends just how many actually cringe people are shoved into the video.

Who are these fat fucks? Did the og crew quit after that one guy got canceled?

Attached: 17FBB432-F0B3-4597-AE9B-98695D64EA47.png (1334x750, 3.39M)

They sold out back in what, 2013 or 2014. They fucked over Joel, they fucked over Ray. The company did not give a fuck about meg and ryan having an affair. I have a friend that still watched their shit and was complaining to be that in the space of a minute into a video where everyones pretending to be scared running and hiding in a "haunted house" type thing that those on camera look and whispers, "hey did you know you can get free games on xbox gamepass" at least 5 times.

>focused on looking afrer his kids
Gavin has kids?

I thought it was over him being a COVID denier or some-such.

>The company did not give a fuck about meg and ryan having an affair
I thought that was a running joke rather than a legit thing, otherwise I'd be very surprised Gavin stuck around with her.
Besides he clearly preferred them young and easily manipulated.

I can't be fucked looking for the videos but there was many instances that Ryan and Meg went on holiday together alone, a video where Ryan goes fullmast after receiving a hug from her during some show they made up together and many times in let's plays where the AH guys would make fun of him over it. I specifically remember Geoff pretending to be Meg in girly voice saying "Ryan my pussy is lonely", everyone cracks up except Gavin who is mad. I think Gavin sticks with his whore gf because he is a closet fag and having a total whore gf hides that well.

AH stuff has been getting less and less interesting for years but everything that happened with Ryan was kinda the last straw for me. I don't bother watching anything newer than like 3+ years old stuff anymore just to have as noise in the background.