Here's your new Albert Wesker Any Forums

Here's your new Albert Wesker Any Forums

Attached: aT9dwfrTmN7ZpHpMKUBp46-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 55.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegamer.com/netflix-resident-evil-wesker-volcano-survival/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I find it disrespecting to the fans but that is the guy from john wick

not canon

WARP SPEED DON'T RAINBOW READ ME NIGGA!

Neither was black Nick Fury in Marvel, until they rebooted the Avengers comics

AGENT DUNHAM

why do japs allow this shit? i know they sell the rights to the Amerimutts to make movies but they shouldnt aloow them to completely destroy the characters.
Americans are a fucking cancer

>the one time they can have an unironic supremacist who is white as unrepentant villain
>make him black

What's the answer Any Forums?
thegamer.com/netflix-resident-evil-wesker-volcano-survival/

Attached: chrome_Nh1AKSsFEH.png (791x663, 536.62K)

>Umbrella Corporation run by rich white suits
>Antizombie freedumb fighters all PoCs, lead by Wesker's daughter

Capcom in particular just give absolutely zero shits what happens with their IPs when they're being made into movies.

REDFIELD, MY OFFICE

It's going to be set after RE5?

he is a good actor but tbf all live action resident movies are shit

Attached: tumblr_mx7zk7qx7p1qb0wv3o2_400[1].gif (380x214, 1.22M)

Lance is a based actor though
One of the few characters I liked in Horizon

Yes, the series is apparently partially set in Africa for the 2022 sections. That's where New Racoon City is built up.

The rockets were made of rubber.

I like Lance so this is fine. I mean its gonna be awful but I wouldnt lay all the blame on Lance

The writers saw how well received sticking with or close to established characters did with the Sonic movies and how shit the halo series is.
They will inevitably get it wrong somehow, seeing how its netflix

Onions opinion detected

BOSCH
MY OFFICE

N

>McRedfield. My office. Now.

Apparently they plan to base the series off the games timeline. Then diverge? So either Albert's always been black in this timeline, or he used Uroboros to give himself worm blackface to blend in better in Africa.
Maybe one of the worms survived and carried his DNA/Mind and infected some african dude who was looking to salvage the crashed jet in the Volcano, even though the worms should've burned up.

he would've been a good wesker in an actual RE adaptation.

Because it makes you cry?

Cloning or something equally retarded

Makes sense, he was burned in a volcano.

You shit yourself about them changing character races, but these adaptations would be shit even if the characters were all the right color. They're bland paint-by-numbers American TV shows with shitty cliffhangers, all the exact same plot elements, no real character development or plot arts, shitty twists, and just dragged on as long as they can manage. It's lazy from front to back.
A game adaptation can be good with race changes or shit without them. They're pretty much all terrible regardless of it all. I don't know why Any Forums spends so much time whining about skin color.

depends on the nick fury. ultimate nick was always based on sam jackson and the main universe decided that white nick fury has a black son out of nowhere and he shares the same name.

RHANNDAAAAAAAAA

Attached: whlx5l2wli871.jpg (640x646, 46.45K)

That explains all the niggers

I don't think the entire cast being black, because it's apparently set in Africa is a bad thing.
I think the fact the series is already planning to do a timeskip post apocalypse in places like London, etc is a bad thing. When time and time again in RE's game timeline, the apocalypse is stopped and outbreaks are swiftly contained.

Clearly, he became the virus and body hopped to this black guy somehow.

>Black villain
Kino

he got burnt lmao

why is it always niggers and never any other minority

Attached: 321.jpg (1261x1154, 160.55K)

>Lance Riddick gets worm raped, allowing Wesker to body hop and rejoin umbrella.
You know, all things considered, calling a city New Racoon City as a testing ground for Umbrella shits and giggles, is 100% something Wesker would do.

It's extra sad because the actor said he didn't know until recently that Resident Evil is a game franchise. He also said that all he knows about Wesker is that he's a loving father and a dedicated scientists.

The fuck did I do?

Attached: 1641540202966.png (780x438, 221.4K)

wasn't there a mexican leon?

I could accept this recast if that's the case. If they make it so Wesker was always black, it'll just be another by the numbers Netflix decision

here's your black albert weske you race obsessed fucks

Attached: af4603649c595bc934bd82e7208.jpg (720x404, 27.65K)

Nigger fatigue.

>Loving father and dedicated scientist.
Jake just sitting in a corner, seething.

God I would love a 90s Wesley Snipe Wesker following this logic

Indian.
Learn to read faces autismo nigger

good Lance is based

Still the best Marvel movie.

I expect them to go the always black route, even though worm blackface is something 100% in character, for the man who turned Jill's hair and pubic hair blonde to fuck with chris.

I remember when I thought he was going to be relevant in LOST since his character was named Abaddon.

>dude just study all the browns!!
i'll leave that to you

Based on what? A monkey?

Based on the critically acclaimed TV series The Wire by HBO.

NANOMACHINES

Why is Dave Chappelle getting all these acting roles suddenly?

>blonde white dude who believes in genetic engineering and the extermination of lesser peoples
>make him a black dude for woke points
I can't keep up with clown world.

Second best anyhow

Attached: e3b75b9632e002d722873923fdf0c6fc.jpg (574x800, 138.92K)

blade was actually a pretty fucking cool movie but a way better comic