Is FFXIV as toxic as people say? How so?

Is FFXIV as toxic as people say? How so?

Attached: 1642003239981.jpg (1463x2048, 320.13K)

Yes
The community made of Final Fantasy 14 a horribly toxic game

Like any mmo it's fine as long as you stay away from the hardcore endgame.

I love women in business wear

Only if you're a streamer

yes, the most vocal part of the community(so basically THE community) is filled with the worst of the different online communities.
>People that otherwise live on twitter, including clout chasing artists, that use FFXIV to make their own little personal circlejerking safe space. This affects FCs as well as most of the big ones turn into huge safe spaces where even swearing will give you negative attention.
>Actual trannies, not as much as Any Forums would make it out to be, but they are there.
>Rampant ERPers and people that thirst heavily over NPCs, both in the most degenerate ways. These same people are the most hypocritical because if you show any kind of attraction towards younger characters or fucking lalafells they will lose their minds and begin pearl clutching.
>top 1%er """meta""" chasing min-maxers that are incredibly elite when it comes to what little endgame content there is(at the same time they cheat while playing)

It affects the game too, as these fucking people will forgive the devs for any wrongdoing as long as they can glamour/gpose because that's apparently "the real endgame", so they can fuck up or miss the mark for months on end and it's fine because the developers cry or some shit, but the second there are weekly lockouts on raids and they can't get the gear they want immediately, THAT'S the problem.

On top of this, the whole group has this blatant fake positivity, and if you go against it you'll be ostracized from whatever group you are participating in, or you will be targeted for removal.

Are you upset because you can't say nigger or faggot?

Same, absolutely.

I've been playing since 2014 and don't engage with people at all, except for random PFs where obviously you will get in contact with retards from time to time. It's very enjoyable to play it like this.

user, at least consider reading someone's post before trying to bait people. Shitposting is an art and you're effectively a calarts student.

What do you do in-game if you played for so long?

Yes its a literal cult and Yoshika is their God.

Have a issue with the game and want to discuss it like an adult with like minded people? Official forums? Rampant dick riding.
14 is extremely barebones as an MMO.
Battle and stat customization? What is thjat?
I'm talking a break.
People trolling and griefing? Do your job respect content.
The TOS hypocrisy is another reason why this MMO wont last.

No.... Oh wait there is NA server. So the answer is yes.

Same, but I hate them in business.

>The TOS hypocrisy is another reason why this MMO wont last.
>it's seen nothing but consistent growth since its launch in 2013

I would say what hypocrisy but you will probably way some dumb shit.

like every modern "M"MO you live in the endgame instances with your dozen or so guild members so community is irrelevant

I only interact with other players within the actual game, and most of them have been nice
Maybe it's just Light

I wish I had friends or guildmates.

Most people are that overly nice, passive aggressive sort of cunt

I just sit around while people seethe at my search comment.

Redditors?

>Red flags for a Free Company
LBGTQA+ mentioned anywhere in the FC info

people in XIV have some of the shittiest sense of humor I've ever seen
I loaded in to a raid and the party had 5 BLMs and I made some offhand comment like "wow you think we have enough BLMs?" and that got multiple lols and earned me 6 commends

>the people who laugh at a bad joke have a shitty sense of humor
>but not the person who made the bad joke
hmmmm

making bad jokes is fun, I don't think they're actually funny
I don't expect anyone to actually laugh

based

Attached: 1627577390885.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)