What value does Xbox have?

You can play their games on PC, what do they provide that a PC can't?

Attached: xbox.jpg (696x390, 10.51K)

Some people prefer to play games on a console

Poorfags want a $300-$500 box.

Physical games.

Normies don't want to fuck with PCs and PCs typically have a much higher up front cost.

Do you get the full amount of games on the pc gamepass or is it a mini version?

i can't get a gaming pc for $300

Xbox is just PC for people who have sex and regular showers.

I got all my games cracked, put on backup HDDs and a cloud service. It's better than physical.
PC Game Pass loses some games, but the numbers are close. 930 vs 900 or so.

Year 2022, PC players can't understand that some pople only use their PC to work.

Come on, pal, we have this topic 2 decades ago.

game pass ultimate is pretty good way of playing new day and date Xbox games for $50 a year (xbox live on sale + conversion trick) but at MSRP of nearly $200 a year its sorta crap
though its available on PC even if it doesn't have all the Xbox/360/Xbone games available on console

>cracked
I want you to scan these files on virus total and look at the sandboxing result. I'm pretty sure wouldn't call it better than physical anymore.
If they are copies from gog they should be okay.

I don't have 2k+ to buy a gaming desktop and everything needed to game with it from scratch, and it probably wouldn't be able to run Starfield well enough anyways

>What do they provide a PC can't
Space, and cost efficiency. For a hermit like me, it doesn't matter how much space my setup takes up. It's a large part of my day, lets me put stuff on it, etc, but to a normie they'd like that space for something else.
A console is like 300-500 dollars, the size of a textbook or router, and can be put in your entertainment stand under your TV in the living room.

There are some games that have Dolby Vision support on xbox, but not on PC. Also the occasional game comes along and doesn't go to PC like Crash Team Racing and Judgment. And there's backwards compatibile games like RDR that run a lot more stably than on xenia/rpcs3.

It's the full things. If you're interested, look up a guide incase im missing any important parts, but the gist is

Step 1 - Buy 3 years of Xbox Live standard whenever its a few bucks off for like $50. If you don't give a fuck about using a proxy, pretend to be in turkey for $30 a year (can change back afterwards).
Step 2 - Activate a $1 trial for Game Pass Ultimate. It will convert all of it to Game Pass Ultimate 1 month per 1 month instead of a reduced rate (like 3 months turned into 1 month of game pass).
Step 3 - Enjoy. It also includes EA/Origin Access's okay tier, so no day and date stuff, but usually they put stuff in after several months. Like ME Legendary Edition got added like 6 or 7 months later. Not amazing but its a bonus.

Don't forget that a lot of Xbox Series S/X and PS5 games now include the ability to use mouse and keyboards. Mostly for crossplay stuff and multiplayer games, so obviously you're not getting steam mods and shit. But for budget gaming, an Xbox plus game pass can be very good value since you get new Microsoft/Bethesda (and soon Activision stuff) day and date.

Attached: gamepassstuff.jpg (1195x931, 210.13K)

Attached: VirusTotal.png (1112x1677, 100.85K)

Not that tab.

>Physical games.
Those are useless on Xbox.

Attached: you must go online to complete the installation of halo infinite.png (1284x592, 181.02K)

Example with ccleaner.
I have had cracks that visited the website iplogger.org

Attached: example.png (1920x875, 66.75K)

Immaculate?

Attached: cbag.png (1120x64, 4.65K)

>No sandboxes flagged this file
Good thing.

THE MOST INCREDIBLE VALUE SIRS
PLEASE REDEEM