Name a more obnoxious game/dev that tries way too hard

Name a more obnoxious game/dev that tries way too hard

Attached: ezgif-1-1cf904f667.png (1024x1024, 1.18M)

kojima

I'm sure there are some examples, but... yeah, can't think of any.

Attached: cover2.jpg (800x450, 47.61K)

>have a great game that people are genuinely interested in
>ruin it
Why are they so retarded?
Did they do diversity hiring?

Based. Alpha energy, these niggas know what they want

They genuinely thought they had a billion dollar game, that there would be product lines and the character would become an icon of gaming or something.

That one is not even the dev it's the publisher

don't care about the side stuffs.
I'm talking about the actual game itself.
Aren't their original concept about AI that will learn from the player's action and change their behavior?
And that's what interested the people at first.

ENTER

Attached: 1640378086458.png (446x500, 157.22K)

... seriously? After what happened yesterday you think the answer is anything other than Blizzard?

The devs are just idiots.
When the first went from Alpha to Beta there was a significant degrade in quality of the game.

Give me the QRD on this game and the dev?

Poppy Playtime people are close

what happened?

I kneel

I laugh every time I see this.

I'm genuinely surprised that no dev has integrated neural networks and machine learning into their game's AI yet.

>Collect data regarding how players play the game, what the enemies did well etc.
>Change behavioural patterns
>Repeat until players start to cry

I think they had a "bigger is better" approach and just kept adding shit in to bloat the game because they couldn't think of another way to make it longer than a couple hours.
Of course, the AI was neglected because of this.
That's the only thing I can think of. The mistakes were so bad that it almost seems fictional to me, like someone wrote a story about a dev that kept making the exact worst decisions at every turn to ruin a promising beginning.

For the longest time I've seen this thread on Any Forums and had it confused with "annoy your neighbour"

i was like why are they calling it a horror game?!

Attached: 1652469783765.jpg (1080x1080, 93.76K)

>indie game about sneaking into neighbour's house
>impressive AI, neighbour adapts to your break-in attempts and getting in and fucking around becomes harder each time as the neighbour learns, forcing you to adapt as well in response

>final version of the game
>it is now a first-person platformer with occasional horror elements
>tries way too hard to be the next Undertale by hamfisting theory-bait
>none of that matters anyway since it ends with everything just being your character's nightmare lol
>for some reason they try to make it into a massive franchise with merch, a TV show, etc. (yes there is a TV show of this dogshit game)
That's as far as I know, at least.

>dev makes a game as therapy about getting over his neighbor molesting him
>very few people care but games get worse with each update
>devs becomes obsessed with "the neighbor" and tries making bart simpson tier merch for him
>the noncy looking blockheaded russian molester was going to be the new mario

Hell before the game even came out the Gamestop near me had an entire bin full of dolls of the neighbor character. They were so betting on having the next FNAF.

I don't think it's even that hard to make the AI either.
They just have to remove/block off the path/items the player used, and it will be sufficient.

>everything just being your character's nightmare
Holy shit, that's horrible.

The problem is stopping it from completely annihilating you. An AI can't into fair play, if you train it to kill the player it will do it will such ease or efficiency eventually, with no remorse, that it wouldn't be fun.