Salt and sacrifice

and another game killed by epic store

Attached: Salt-and-Sacrifice.jpg (1280x720, 617.85K)

It's a shit indie copy of Dark Souls with 2 employees in the company. There was nothing to kill, it was dead.

It killed itself by being a shit game

>religion bad mkay?

Attached: 1638376869255.gif (200x185, 35.32K)

I liked the first one, is this one just as good?
RETARDS MOTIVATED BY STOREFRONT WARS DO NOT RESPOND AS I WILL BE PIRATING IT ANYWAY

Just did a bit of googling and found out this one still has no map and also they cut out the fast travel. That alone seems cool as fuck so I guess I'll try it.

It's disappointing. Cool metroidvania world has been replaced with 5 fairly linear levels which all look the same

Wait, seriously? No way they were that stupid right?

It's like demon's souls. 5 areas you warp to from a hub

Damn. Well I guess I'll still try it.

Easy to download anyway.

There's no big world map, just a bunch of smaller maps you teleport to.
It's like a weird MonHun thing. It's not good.

it's worth a go, you might enjoy it. But in my opinion it's a huge step down from Sanctuary in every way. Very disappointing

This game killed itself by being shit.

As good as the first one? Not by a long shot
Fighting mooks with every weapon type and combo system is fun
Fighting unlimited stamina mages/bosses is not fun
The first few are manageable but shit that fucking air and blood mage literally never stop

>killed by epic store
how does making the game free kill it?

They're decently sized, sections cut off by finding metroidvania tools to return later

I just treat epic exclusivity as early access that I have 0 chance of getting scammed by

If you really wanted the game you wouldn't give a shit where you buy it from, its not like you have to buy another piece of plastic to enjoy games on epic.

You people are like "I want to buy X" but you won't enter Walmart to buy it because you have some retarded reason to hate Walmart.

Only its not even that bad because its like 2 minutes to make an epic account and you might already have one for the free games.

>If you really wanted the game you wouldn't give a shit where you buy it from
if i have to jump through more hoops to buy something i'm not going to buy it.
simple as

I found the first one ugly to look at and irritating to play. The sequel being ebin exclusive hardly factors in to my ignoring it.

I pirated it via skidrow and I have a few complaints as to how it played
1: grapple hook is situational and has no combat capabilities which while devastating for me isn't a no buy
2: no mass pickup on items when enemies drop hundreds of items now, offset by not having item despawn as far as I can tell
3 and this is the big one: traversal is still really fucking boring with no special fast travel to other obelisks.
Combat is still very much the same but they removed parry, instead making it a perfect block which stuns for a finisher
Mages have a really neat design but it's definitely wearing monster hunter inspiration clear as day and that's personally not my thing.

>If you really wanted the game
Well I don't. I'm very so-so on it at best. Not exactly a killer app, as they say.

>cell-animated
>absolutely horrible art design
>made by and for people with autism
lets laugh at all of the people who think these are genuinely good games worth anyone's time and money

Attached: 1355374299555.gif (175x131, 1.06M)

You mean saved? If it was on steam it would be largely negative reviews.

>1: grapple hook is situational and has no combat capabilities which while devastating for me isn't a no buy
When a mage is stunned it's head sparkles you can jump grapple to do a critical hit

the artstyle is an acquired taste. It's one of those things where you find out how to unironically enjoy it even if you know its kind of trash.

Neither Cryo, pyro or hydro mages did that for me so that's a point in the game's favor. Thanks user.

was so hyped wanted to like it but it sucks

sounds like buyers remorse talking, friend