I pose a challenge to you Any Forumsermin

I pose a challenge to you Any Forumsermin.
Name a better MMORPG than OSRS.
You can't

Attached: 0bcb78b18027871662c37714b8ac0cca.png (243x336, 50.31K)

thats like being the least smelly piece of dogshit

While I agree that 99% of MMORPGs are pure dogshit, you're wrong friend.
OSRS on its own has SOVL. It's, quite frankly, so good that it's a bit unfair to even call it an MMORPG.
It's something else.
Something different.
Something pure.

This is the most embarrassing shit I’ve read in a while. It’s just a game and Jagex are incompetent and don’t update enough

All the people I know who play runescape are maladjusted as fuck

>All the people I know who play runescape are maladjusted as fuck
True in my case.
It's a great game user, you should play it.

wtf is that red sword skill supposed to be?

Can't recognize anything past the Runecrafting skill. I'm a Zezima fanboy.

Darkfall
UO
EQ
AC
Shadowbane
WoW 04-05

As far as I'm concerned UO and AoC are the only MMORPGs that come even close to being as good as OSRS.
>WoW 04-05
lmao

sorry your millennial autism simulator is worse than mine were.

My autism simulator is still alive and kicking.
Yours is dead.
Cope and kys boomer.

OSRS is fucking fantastic. The quests are probably the best I've seen in an MMO with actual puzzles in them, the grind is surprisingly addicting with a constant, steady stream of unlocks, the music is endearing while also being genuinely catchy, and the world is awesome to explore with how many little nooks you can find with actually valuable loot and enemy variety.

But I can't play it anymore. I just fucking can't. I can't deal with how goddamn slow player movement and navigation is. I understand the slower pace makes it where you take the world in more and can't just speed past everything. Hell, it gives plenty of value to leveling up your Agility so that you can sprint longer. But holy shit, even with a bunch of teleportation methods and quest items, it's just so fucking slow. It's ironic because the further you get into the game, the more methods you have of instantly teleporting to places. But the further you get into the game, the more quests ask you to constantly backtrack across the entire world. Areas you have to grind in at later levels are, understandably, even farther out. And the world is just fucking massive, so you're going to be just slow walking everywhere. Add to it all, Agility is by far one of the most boring skills to level up since you spend so much of it just constantly clicking. And not even click once and wait, but click very specific spots in the environment and hope you don't fall and have to restart.

If there was an infinite sprint I probably would play that shit to this day. Just have it turn off if you get into combat or enter areas where sprint would help you avoid shit. But as it stands, I just can't deal with the downtime. Maybe the older I get, the more instant gratification I want. But I just can't deal with the 5+ minute treks of mindless walking, then a few seconds of running, then back to walking.

>SOVL
fucking kill yourself you goddamn newfag. Jesus fucking christ why do you retards have to speak like cancer? Fitting for your room temperature IQ I guess.

Limiting running, inventory space and item stacking is what makes OSRS genius.
If it didn't have those things you could grind out a lot of skills way easier. The grind is what keeps OSRS active.

SOVL

Attached: crazydance-gangnam-style-osrs-runescape-oldschool-dance.gif (220x378, 450.06K)

rofl, we're the same age if you played UO. I'm guessing you didn't and have only read about it since you think calling me a boomer means shit. you're a poser, and a faggot.

Ultima Online is still online, dumb-dumb.
I gave it a shot and was bored to tears.
OSRS is superior in every conceivable way.

It's "poseur" my illiterate buddy.

If you're not playing OSRS with youtube, a movie, or your favourite cartoon on the second monitor then you're playing OSRS wrong

Why do you keep posting threads about OSRS while using an RS3 skill screen?

More (You)s.

It may keep it alive, but that doesn't make it fun. Plenty of MMOs put in artificial limitations to extend the player experience, which then also makes those MMOs shit. I'm fine with limited inventory and item stacking. That makes for more strategic planning of what you bring to important fights, quest puzzles, and creates a sense of danger since you can lose most of it upon death. Limited running just feels like an inconvenience purely to justify Agility grinding and otherwise try to "immerse" players more. Which the game is already plenty immersive, and Agility would still have importance if your sprint was only limited in combat situations/dungeons.

Like I said, it's probably just me, but I just couldn't deal with the downtime. There's just so much time spent mindlessly walking from place to place, especially for quests that will send you from one side of the world to another, then back again. Couldn't deal with it at a certain point. It became too noticeable the more the game expanded and I needed to go further out to level skills.

OSRS is shit and only for mega autists who think clicking the same pixels tens of thousands of time is gameplay.