When the next FE happens, can we please get Fate's character designer back...

When the next FE happens, can we please get Fate's character designer back? Fates by far had the best character designs in this entire franchise.
I just want good designs and more of shipping characters like Fates and Three Houses but has an actual good story that isn't pants on the head retarded. As well as the main hub not having barely anything to do in it.

Attached: maxresdefault-42.jpg (1280x720, 200.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5ipXoeeng4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Awakening and Fates had shit character design.
Radiant is where the actual best character design was.

>Radiant is where the actual best character design was.
lol

Annette is so cute!

Attached: Annette cute.jpg (1779x3246, 309.9K)

>Every single character portrait is a small edit to their timeskip portrait from 3H
How fucking lazy can they be

>Awakening and Fates had shit character design.
SEX WITH MY FUTURE DAUGHTER

Attached: 1636223870184.png (734x1000, 372.26K)

Shit taste on all fronts, kill yourself

do you really think they're going to put effort when these feefee-loving subhumans are going to buy the game regardless for their waifus/husbandos/kinny/daughterus/sons/etc whatever they're calling them

>Fates by far had the best character designs in this entire franchise.

Attached: 1033786_Nooooooo.gif (550x406, 1.4M)

Not sure where I'd say the best character design anything too offensive about Radiant's character design. Maybe Sothe's bellyshirt as a whisper but that's it

Attached: OIP[1].5b1EUD_JHBEBJoxITz8GwgHaEK.jpg (474x266, 32.13K)

No, bring Hidari back.

>They hated him because he told the truth
Awakening and Fates have the best character designs of nuFE. 3H characters were a major step down

Wada, Kita, or bust

toilet bowl knights

It was unique

Attached: unique.jpg (1280x960, 190.29K)

Design is subjective.
People are too blinded by the sheer amount of detail Senri Kita puts into the shading (and sometimes linework). Most of the actual substance in her work is stiff/stationary; there are some exceptions like RD's cover and some of the in-game story art, but I get bored looking at everything else.
Kozaki's general style is good but whoever does the finishing touches to the in-game character portrait art is terrible (look at Maribelle's head in her full-body art by him and then look at that... thing... in-game)

They made the best girl even better.

I never noticed the large parting on her head before
>Like Maribelle in Awakening
>She gets mogged by Elise in terms of popularity
>Like Cherche despite her cheekguard and back window
>She gets mogged by Camilla even harder

Attached: 154_Maribelle_left[1].jpg (800x480, 61.3K)

The Heroes OCs unironically look way better than anything Awakening Fates or even Telius had.
The classics and their roman inspired stuff are pretty classy though.

I think it depends entirely on if he's too busy or if he's already burnt out
>In a 2015 interview with Famitsu, Fates developers Maeda Kouhe and Masahiro Higuchi expressed that it was universally agreed amongst the staff for Kozaki to return as character designer from Awakening at the very beginning of developing Fire Emblem Fates; with an offer for the job being sent to him immediately. Due to there being more characters in Fates then in the previous game there were initial worries that Kozaki might decline, so when he agreed to reprise his role the developers were thankful for his return.[5]

originally I wasn't a fan of 3H's art, but it's grown on me

>As well as the main hub not having barely anything to do in it.
a lot was cut
youtube.com/watch?v=_5ipXoeeng4