Call of duty

>call of duty
>fortnite
>league of legends
>genshin impact
>doom eternal

Attached: Fade-Perm-Hair-Men.jpg (500x500, 50.42K)

I love zoomers

Attached: chest.webm (800x450, 2.69M)

Zoomers are a plague with absolute shit taste in gaming.

>minecraft
>amogus
>apex legends
>undertale
>doom 2016
>wolfenstein the new order
>persona 5
>halo
>dead by daylight
>overwatch
>breath of the wild
>elden ring

Attached: 5d0.png (758x644, 171.34K)

You forget valorant

Is such a hair cut even possible for people with straight hair? Not asking for myself but many guys my age has straight hair.

>doom eternal
>retard can't comprehend a console aaa shooter
Top kek

nice, younger generation is worse than mine, what a unique insight, you're not getting any younger doing it, but you are getting older

(you) can if (you) perm, but don't do that it fucks up (you)r hair for life
>t.my dad permed himself as a kid

Attached: 1652515826845.gif (800x500, 151.48K)

It's a perm. You think all the zoomers naturally have curly hair?

just get a perm

>doom eternal
>the game that filtered Any Forums
It truly is about summer time now isn't it

Attached: mistake.png (495x527, 264.65K)

T-that's hot

>Apex legends

Where I live at least zoomers are totally uninterested in CoD. It's firmly something that millennials like me played as teenagers in the late 00s and early 10s.

Zoomers got
>doom eternal
>dmc 5
>sekiro
>hitman post bm: hitman™
>underrail
>ultrakill
>prey 2017
>metroid dread
What I got
>dmc 4 and reboot
>every fps being milsim brown and piss
>hitman post bm: absolution
>cringy date sims like mass effect
>console trash line ubcharted, gears of war, tlou
Remind me why do we hate zoomzooms again

Alright what the fuck is a perm? Google says there is some way to permanently make your hair curly but is it permanently curly or once your hair grows out it's straight again? What stuff do they even put on hair to make it permanently curly? I thought that shit was just genetics.

They also get copious amounts of indie kino and we got flash games.

How is Call of Duty a zoomer game? I've been playing since the ps2 games some zoomers were not even alive back then

They rub horse semen in your hair and the proteins tighten up your hair follicles and make them curl up

No, you have to keep getting it done for about 60$ a time maybe once a month or try it yourself at home and really fuck your hair up.

in my shithole district the only thing zoomersp know is feefer, their lives revolve around feefer, they don't know any movies, they have no knowledge of art or customs other than feefer

your fault for playing the bad games that came out then and ignoring the good ones

>What stuff do they even put on hair to make it permanently curly
uhh from what i remember from chemistry class some liquid that does something about oxidation and protein

Attached: 38ea72795d747fd30cd5d13a154d73db.gif (500x375, 993.82K)

Thanks. It seems like a waste of money.

>Ignoring the good ones
Name them then
Biotrash? Killzone/Gaylo? Infamous? Boring shit like rdr/gta 4? Gta spinoff aka max payne 3?
>soulsshit
Kek.
>inb4: some b-movie tier jap games like nier 2010, room 14/88, vanquish

>ZOOMER BAD
said the 35 years old loser posting on a board for kids' games.

zoomers play apex and valorant not cod

nooo you're supposed to like brown and bloom

it was soulful and realistic

and when Shepard betrayed me I fucking cried ;_; I trusted that guy...

>nooo you're supposed to like brown and bloom
>it was soulful and realistic
>and when Shepard betrayed me I fucking cried ;_; I trusted that guy...

Attached: 1647526982896m.jpg (1024x538, 81.37K)

Younger generations always have shit taste until they mature but the thing about video games is games are solely played by young demographics because they have less responsibilities and more time. Adding to the fact that young people are usually dumb and inexperienced in life it allows for the video game industry to undermine and exploit young generations. By hyping them up and overall being low quality and generic. It is the same with the animation industry. That is why there is no longer cool 2d animations that are made by disney because the target audience for animation is children due to the dumb stigma of cartoons. This is the inherit unavoidable results of late capitalism since once everything caters to the lowest common denominator people start to get ignorant about the standards that popularised the industry in the first place.

where did you get that picture of me I don't remember ever posting it online

Why did video games of all things become a proxy for generational warfare? You never see this sort of thing for anime or manga. Nobody makes an Evangelion thread and get hundreds of replies talking about how better the world was when it released.

>Younger generations always have shit taste until they mature
yet somehow all the games you liked as a child are still superior to any game that came out since, or will ever come out

What does a haircut have to do with all those games?

underrail and ultrakill are the only good games in that list