Console

Console
>put disc in
>play the game

PC
>buy multiple parts that can cost at minimum of $1000
>games work well for months but start to run like shit after months for some reason
>install numerous drivers and software
>install a license rental service aka Steam
>spend $60 on a new game to try
>find it its not that good but can't return it or trade it to a friend
>have to download patches and fixes every 5 seconds
>all the games are unoptimized console ports or lazy indie games
>all my most desired games come months or years after it was on consoles or never come at all
>try to replay some older childhood games on N64 and PS2
>the emulators work like shit and runs like crap
>try to play with controllers
>have to download extra drivers to get them to work
>have to rebind the controls ever time I switch games
>go on kickstarter to support PC games
>they stop supporting the game and run off with the money
>many games crash randomly
>people hack your account and steal your games very easily
>all multiplayer games are filled with hackers that ruin the game
>can't play couch co-op with my bro just take turns
>have to play on a unconfortable chair instead of a couch
>start to notices games flaws cause of going on Any Forums and seeing them complain about it all the time
>complain more about games now then play them

What's the point of PC gaming?

Attached: PC Master Race.png (920x900, 227.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXmFohoB1pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

consoles will always be the bros choice, pc players are not bros

Your just shit at computer and probly tranny to

PCohens on suicide watch

I always cringe at my pcmr phase when I was like 12

Based

>What's the point of PC gaming?
Better games.

I just farted itt

Attached: 1624434834325.png (442x442, 466.66K)

most of the things you named apply to pretty much every console after 7th gen onwards

>>put disc in
>>play the game
Glad to see you've finally woken up from your 20 year coma, but I have bad news for you.

>try to play with controllers
>have to download extra drivers to get them to work
>have to rebind the controls ever time I switch games
What the fuck am I reading

Why? PC is the master race. Always has been. Imagine thinking you're cool for sucking corporate dick. Anyone can make a PC game at any time. Consoles? haha get fucked we're not giving you a devkit.

same lol. even had gay lights on my pc. teenage years never again

The simplest pro of pc is that a lot of people need a computer anyway for other stuff. I could have gotten a $800 pc and a $500 console, or make a $1300 pc and have a better experience and performance under all fronts

If you believed consoles were really superior, you wouldn't have to hyperbolize and outright lie to make your case. Sorry you got filtered by whatever isses you had. Hope you actually had them though, and that you're not just reguegitating other people's complaints so you have something you wanna feel angryand superior over, because that would be really sad.

I'm trans btw and single

steamies chug more microsoft cum than xfags, linux third worlders are literal sub humans.

phones made it so people don't need computer anymore for basic stuff like banking etc.
in early to mid 00s absolutely everyone had computer. nowadays nobody does because you can do all the stuff on phone

> consolecuck defending his drmbox
Pathetic and extremely bootlicking

>please rape me more, daddy Gabe

Attached: 1564036521805.jpg (804x802, 85.37K)

This excuse doesn't mean anything anymore. a $800 pc? to do what? $150 chromebooks do everything the majority of people need at this point. Maybe you really like multitasking and using windows so get a $300 desktop. why pretend like any needs a $800 pc like it's just some writeoff like you're only paying $500 for the gaming aspect? you are paying $1100 for gaming

PC
>pay a grand
>can play all games ever made for free
Console
>pay 500$ + scalper's tax
>can play 2 movie games whose plot is stronk womyn screaming in your face for 8 hours straight for only 79.99$ + BLM tax

a lot of people don't, but for example I'm into photography and photo editing so I wanted a capable pc anyway. I have friends that don't even have a laptop so getting a ps5 was a reasonable choice for them

>PC = Steam
ngmi

How do I play handball 17 for free?
Checkmate athist

>>spend $60 on a new game to try
>>find it its not that good but can't return it or trade it to a friend
Weak bait. Every Steam user on Any Forums has successfully refunded multiple games.

Yeah for me it was 12-18. Once you realize games are just digital toys the luster of "playing with toys the best way" wears off

youtube.com/watch?v=AXmFohoB1pk
You suck at chess, you lost at the first move.

i'm still amazed people continue the tradition of this pasta so many years later, you're a true historian.

Oh so a phonefag made this thread, checks out.
I've never met anyone that does any sort of valuable work on a phone.
>Just get this shitty PC or this shitty PC, like me!

Attached: file.png (742x541, 229.28K)

>put disc in
>play the game

if it only were that easy
>turn on
>update console firmware
>update controller firmware
>mandatory ads (say "mc donalds!")
>put disk in
>copying to hard drive...
>updating
>start game
>log in
>need to register an account
>confirm account
>start game
>mandatory ads
>daily bonus!
>more ads for dlc microtransactions
>alright create your character! (black woman is default preset)
>oh oh, sadly the servers are offline, kk thx bye

Attached: 1652072548159.png (1106x1012, 725.96K)

I don't have a ps3

Not readin all that bullshit but im happy for you bro or damn that shit sucks depending on the context.

of course, he's a brainlet too.

how's that online service working out for you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

okay well you obviously know that you don't need anywhere near $800 for a pc to edit a photo, I'm not sure why you use that as a way to justify and recommend others to buy a pc for $1300 like it's not a $1300 pc for gaming. at least $1000 of it is for gaming

You're paying whatever you want for gaming. It can be cheaper, it can be more expensive. This idea that you have to spend a minimum of 1000 dollars for a gaming PC is retarded. When even prebuilts that handle 1080p are selling for less than a thousand, you can build your own for around 400-500 dollars.
It's also retarded to hold anything against the people who want to spend more money for getting more out of their games. It's a hobby, it's what people enjoy, so being mad because they wanted to build a 4k rig is just ugly envy.
PC gaming, much like your autism, is a spectrum. The difference is you get to choose where you land on that spectrum, whereas your autism is pegged in place and not going anywhere.

you crack it

I only have a MacBook Pro.
Which category do I fit in?