20 Years Old In 2023

Can you fucking believe it??

Attached: 8AAD56B0-3B4A-4FE3-BA8E-ABB2D29A7E77.jpg (256x325, 71.09K)

I'm starting to grow grey hairs so I can believe it.

I remember the initial disappointment when this game came out before everyone loved it

It's 20 now. And honestly? It feels like it's been longer than 20 years since this game out. I played this new at 5 years old with my step brother. I remember thinking it was the coolest shit ever. I never saw a game like this before. This game was my introduction to GTA, not GTAIII which everyone else had the "wow" moment for.

I'm about a decade older than you and it was GTA 1 that was the "wow" moment for me. It wasn't graphically impressive at the time but it was unique for a console game, and open world before everything became open world.

>It's 20 now.
The cringe versions, maybe
Based versions turn 20 next year, chud

The top down gta games were way too awkward to play, even back then. Driver was way more mind blowing than the ps1 gta games

>I played this at 5 years ild
You had shit parents, borderline neglectful and abusive.
Thank them for how you turned out

What were people disappointed by? It only released 9 months after GTA III

I was on gamefaqs back then and a lot of people were underwhelmed with the map size and felt that it was more like an expansion for gta 3 than a standalone game

Only virgin chuds played on PC back in the early 2000s. Normal functioning members of society were gaming on ps2 like all other regular people who actually enjoyed playing video games

>2002 is more retro for us now than 1986 was retro in VC
Where's my retro early 2000s GTA?

PS2 version was objectively inferior to the Xbox and PC versions in every way.
Cope on

You’re really bad at math OP. And Vice City is the best GTA. Carl fags can fuck off.

shut the fuck up

Attached: 1637238944493.jpg (800x600, 103.72K)

the xbox version didn't come out until later

If you didn’t play Vice City with trails on until you become delirious from lack of sleep and wake up wondering if it was all a fever dream or if you’re actually Tommy Vercetti, you didn’t play the game.

It came out 2003

>block hands

Right here.

Attached: GTA3 26_03_2021 19_43_54.jpg (3840x2160, 1.04M)

shut the fuck up