Why aren't you playing TF2 Classic?

Why aren't you playing TF2 Classic?
It's actually fun and there's still people playing despite Valves attempted DMCA.

Attached: tf2classic_logo.png (910x292, 71.88K)

Cause there's no black box or conch

does it disable cosmetic bullshit

What the fuck is this "arrangement" with valve and why has the download been removed from the site for nearly a year.

valve coping with the fact people are playing a better game without spending $5000 on unusual hats

The current devs are absolute shits. It was much better in 2015 and 2016 with the randomizer and other random but fun shit.
They have to rewrite the code but don't have programmers competent enough to do it since they all left.

I'm not autistic or a gay furry, I already played enough of this game on release I don't want to keep playing it 10years later except this time I have to do it with a bunch of fucking my little pony incels

>nerf spy walkspeed
>give sniper a dmr with no downside
I'd rather play with bots.

Find the tf2c releases from late 2015/early 2016 or generally before version 2 before those weapons were added.

The noscope sniper cant even do 125 on headshots so nobody uses it.

>They have to rewrite the code
Why?

Being able to walk at base speed as any disguise is a more powerful buff than 2% faster walkspeed that forces you to only use one of 3 disguises

I wanted to check out Open Fortress but I'm not sure if it's even alive at this point plus I don't know where to get the download of it
Therefore I've settled with TF2C, and it's really good. After it I can't go back to default TF2 any more.

It was pretty dead before the downloads got VALVED thanks to the 2003 tier launcher it uses and nowadays its a ghost town that makes pre-fortress look active

Because it's not TF2 !!!CLASSIC!!! if they add their own shit.

That sucks. Deathmatch in that mod looked really cool

they stole the code

You realize TF2C has been around longer than the source code leak right?
Fucking idiot, I'm sick of seeing this stupid theory peddled around.
NOBODY knows why Valve decided to cuck OF and TF2C, not even the developers know since Valve ghosted them.

There were 2007 launch servers but they died because the TF2C community is exclusively pyro mains

No mario kart server. Thats the only place where I had fun on Team Fortress

Maybe

>dude just download an abandoned release of a mod on life support and play all by yourself like a total loser