Over 3 (THREE) years since this shit came out

>over 3 (THREE) years since this shit came out
>still literally nothing to do other than BR and their shitty Counter Strike ripoff that again no one asked for
>actually add a new fun mode for once and just take it away AGAIN
amazing. why is Respawn so incompetent? why are people excited for anything these retards are working on? TF3 will just be a massive failure if this and their track record has anything to say about it.

Attached: WE.jpg (2000x1270, 169.74K)

Attached: AYO.png (525x613, 66.53K)

BR games are normalfag friendly, i recently read an article where apex legends crossed $2 BILLION dollars in earnings, fucking insane.

I loved apex dearly for 2 years but the pervasiveness of the scummy practices pushed me away.

Btw what mode did they get rid of? Besides events I thought it was still just BR and ranked BR

Recently Control and it was just a Battlefield ripoff (very original and clever devs as you can see) as well as many others in the past namely solos but also a lot of other BR variants and some objective modes.

NUH UH YOU PLAY BR AND YOUS LIKE IT

>Infinity ward makes MW2
>Most staff quit just before MW3 because of activation bullshit
>Form respawn
>Make tf1 and tf2
>Infinity ward hires the original crew back form respawn to make MW2019
>Only people still working at respawn are the diversity hires
>Apex

i just want a 30v30 mode akin to the 50v50 mode fortnite had

I haven't played since valk's season
What does this guy do? Is his passive blocking bullets with those lips?

He's actually fun to play with

hes just Lifeline 3.0

He doesn't heal. Cope

WHEREZ MA SUPA SUIT BRO

Attached: 2004-frozone-01.jpg (500x375, 35.6K)

>he doesnt heal
>his entire passive isnt centered around the fact that hes a mobile knockdown shield
heres your (You), retard

I didn't know I get health back. Didnt know his shield was a healing circle. Must be bug on my end.

Attached: 9274763645.jpg (1240x775, 64.05K)

hey hey people

Point provened cope.

>the pervasiveness of the scummy practices pushed me away.
I've played off and on for the past year but haven't spent a dime on the game due to it seeming slimy. The matchmaking is questionable and the game is buggy as well. I have friends that have spent way too much money on the game and while I'll try to talk some sense into them it does nothing. Doesn't help that some of them really like gambling too.

>BR games are normalfag friendly
This is what I don't get though, why do normalfags like this shit? In a shooter with actual respawning without teammate assist you can die and jump back in and have casual fun. In something like Apex, you can waste 15-20 minutes playing hide and seek and then die by a sniper on their smurf account that you can't see half the map away. How is this fun to grind?

its free so every brown person loves it

Who cares