Just how "americanized" is AssCreed Valhalla?

At this point I'm not expecting historical accuracy by any means, not from Ubisoft at least, but I'm curious
How much did they fuck with the viking theme to comform The Current Messageā„¢?

Attached: 1652505789078.jpg (906x1270, 292.05K)

Doesn't look as shit as an actual American game at least. Or Canadian or British for that matter.

There's blacks, lesbians, and low color saturation.

you get nigger vikings and homo vikings. pretty much the standard woke american tropes.
absolutely no historical accuracy at all, so if you are into vikings, you are probably better off playing valheim.

>absolutely no historical accuracy at all
Like all the other Ass Ass Creeds?

Game is full of niggers

Attached: City 17 Canada.jpg (2048x1536, 553.93K)

Older Asscreeds at least tried to offer a vague semblance of accuracy.
The Ezio games were on point

the first asscreed was inspired by historical events and groups that existed at the time.
the current asscreed are inspired by american tv shows and leftoid niggerbootlicking ideology.

I assume their savagery is also romanticized and painted as noble while the British are belittled and depicted as evil?

The canon protag is the female.
So if you play through, enjoy wondering how a female would do half the shit Eivor does

might as well just rename it american commies: vagina then

norsemen are amongst the world's best ship builders, a feat you would not expect from a savage( like the common nigger).
the british were constantly raped and invaded by vikings, to the point were the entire language was heavily influenced by them. it would be victim shaming to depict the british as evil in a game about vikings.

>it would be victim shaming to depict the british as evil in a game about vikings.
Yeah, did they do it tho?

The Ezio trilogy are the only games worth playing.

Attached: 1632079991605.gif (392x300, 1.34M)

>Older Asscreeds at least tried to offer a vague semblance of accuracy.
LMAO
Imagine actually believing this

Is nothing but a compilation of hollywood viking cliches with a touch of muh diversity.

well of course, the game is about strong female danes versus a weak, evil brit (based on a real king that was known for being everything but evil).

You need to be a pure brainlet (or an average american) to avoid noticing the differences in historical accuracy between older and modern games in the series.

see

This, I also kinda liked the Altair ones because they got me hooked on the "IRL" aspects of the story through Desmond etc, and the Ezio games built up on it even further. Afterwards it was all but discarded in favor of more politically correct bullshit.

>americanized
Ubisoft Montreal works on this shit. The "localizing" is literally from the perspective of quebecois - people who're arrogantly determined they're french, but are blatently rejected by both france proper, and too up their own asses to be taken in by cajuns.

They're still americans

this