So now that the dust has settled, which was superior in the end: Ultra Street Fighter IV or Street Fighter V?

So now that the dust has settled, which was superior in the end: Ultra Street Fighter IV or Street Fighter V?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 126.81K)

Street Fighter 2

Attached: SSF2T_Ryu.gif (236x360, 8.97K)

Street fighter 2

I liked Street Fighter Ex. Skellybro was a cool guy.

Attached: 241.png (552x599, 139.05K)

USF4
/thread
>inb4 u can't /thread urself AAIEEEEEEEEEEE

I just did. It's over, bye everynyon

4 and Alpha2/3 are the only good sf games ever made

In still? SFV in motion SFIV
Moveset wise SFIV also wins

go back to sucking dicks on reddit

Based

Attached: 30a5b9b2fc04ecb644b22d0602857718.jpg (1280x1762, 446.31K)

USF4. Characters were just more enjoyable to play. I never had an issue with the links but I don't see why they couldn't keep more of the gameplay of SF4 and just give more input buffer to normals and tone down the input buffer on reversals.

SF4 Sagat is so fun to play. I hope strong zoning comes back in sf6

Which one has better costumes?
Some of the concept arts were pretty wild, I can't believe Capcom thought it was a good idea.
Imagine this in game, terrible, haha.

Attached: posion concept art.jpg (1450x1664, 486.45K)

Poison is a woman in Japan, so the costume wouldn't work sorry

>dickgirls are biological women now

The concepts in Street Fighter games are different and anybody wanting to say 4 did things right compared to V doesn't play either.

Nope.
Woman in Japan
Newhalf in America

Attached: 1615537609560.png (590x800, 76.23K)

5 is more accessible for me but I can't stand watching the pro play while it's opposite for 4

Those games are bad. I only play mvc2 and sf3 because my favorite streamer said so

Attached: MaximilianChristiansen.jpg (675x675, 48.07K)

Japan has become a lot more tolerant over the years. I'm sure having a newhalf in the game would be a marketing masterstroke.

SFIV by far.
Way better characters.
Way more fun to play.
Cool intuitive systems.
Non FAGGOT tiny hitboxes with giant hurtboxes.

I like to play the game. SFV is better. SF4 let scrubs pretend with setups and hard knockdowns (yeah even had setups for the delayed wakeup). USF4 is baby game. 1f links + ez setups = pretend hard.

based and actually plays street fighter pilled.
you can still enjoy one over another though. i enjoyed 4 more because gief had green hand.

Yep. I also like to call out Any Forums for bullshit opinions. Thank you for being one of the actual fighting game players here.

CHINGER
CHANGER