Sega doubling down on Remakes/Remasters

Attached: 1652418359867.png (1080x1798, 845.86K)

BILLY HATCHERBROS, IT'S OUR TIME!!!!

I want Daytona USA on Switch and GNU/Linux (not on emulator).

With what source code? LMAO.

Come onnnnn NIGHTS...

Love the strategic use of quotation marks on "strong".

Come on, Persona 3 FES!

Based. Skies of Arcadia Legends remaster

Attached: images (3).jpg (635x483, 17.8K)

ADVENTUREBROS
NiGHTSBROS
HATCHERBROS
DAYTONABROS
JET SET RADIBROS
IT
IS
TIME

That's not bad but SEGA are idiots trying to make a GAAS crazy taxi and jet set radio

Yakuza samurai Kino when?

So a PSO 1 or Phantasy Star remakes with gud visuals?

Pls yes

They will be better than the games of the last 10 years

P3FES with fem route and improved graphics (tastefully with soul intact) would be kino

>Sega finally decides to finally revive their old franchises after 10+ years of chasing the old fanbases away
They will fail expectedly

Fuck off, shillbot.

Will do! :^)

Attached: 1649907708195.jpg (350x450, 57.69K)

>tfw can play Daytona USA on my series x

Attached: 1621820584424.webm (806x986, 2.07M)

I could totally see it work for JSR. There could be music from popular artists and graffiti that you buy and some cosmetics to make your own skater. Now if it will be successful or not is a different story

FES with the ability to turn off ai for battles is all I need

Hey, worked for Streets of Rage.

Wait, not like that!

Especially if it has NFTs
I wish embrace group the best in the future

Attached: 1652422829827.jpg (1200x675, 87.18K)

>ITT: user expecting anything good when knowing the result will the average at best
Why are you hitting yourself?... Stop hitting yourself.

Attached: 1449737235074.png (467x456, 199.43K)

I can play it but only emualted Saturn emualtion and also at Round1 but lately one of the card readers is broken because niggers infest that location and small children are always playing on the working machine

>PSOBB port to consoles, mobile, and PC with crossplay
>Sakura Wars Collection for PC and Switch and not the PS4 since they hate TURN BASED and only shill button mashers
>Sonic Adventure on PS4 and Switch
>Skies of Arcadia Remaster

will sega EVER port the Switch ages titles for PC
Because Virtua Racing, Daytona, Arcade STCC and Indy 500 would sell a lot

Same, Xbro. Also NiGHTS, Sonic Unleashed, Gunvalkyrie, and Panzer Dragoon Orta. The Series X is the best platform for Sega kino since the Dreamcast.

FES+Party Control+Skill Cards+Voiced Christmas Date/Final social link scenes from Portable

>Streets of Rage 4
not SEGA

>Implying
They have been doing it for a while. SC5 had a new entry and Chuchu rocket too iirc.

Still showed Sega that theres interest in their old IPs, close enough.

>ADVENTUREBROS
No. You know damn well what's going to happen. They'll whore out Genesis Sonic and when they're bored they'll just straight to unleashed/boost Sonic. 06 fucked them up so bad they'll never touch these games again.

Streets of Rage 5. I don't give a shit about the new upcoming movie from Derek "one trick pony" Kolstad.

Attached: FSqCT_kUsAAJFNG.jpg (592x837, 150.08K)

That picture doesn't mention remakes or remasters anywhere. Fuck you retard.

GaaS infused games will be worse than the 0 Crazy Taxi and Jet Set Radio games of the last 10 years. Literally worse than nothing

Give us a remaster of Shining Souls for the PC. Also add in qt3.14 centaur to the roster. Fucking do it Sega.

Seriously though, Shining soul is an underrated series. Also horse puss.

Attached: shining forced.png (578x510, 189.14K)

>it would sell a lot on pc
That meme line doesn't happen for the vast majority yet still used. Emulate; there's plenty of re-releases already in many platforms those IPs don't have any traction for better or worse.

Considering the Sega Ages Sonic games on Switch are among the only standalone Sonic games that aren't being delisted on May 20th, I'm pretty sure Nintendo made some kind of deal with Sega for those titles. It sucks cause I want to play the Sega Ages version of Phantasy Star 1.

Why does Round1 never fucking fix their machines? If a machine goes down it's gone for half a year, and somehow the games nobody ever plays except for myself will also go down. They also like to hard nerf any ticket game after I've decided to hunker down and get good at it. As soon as I get a Nendoroid or two at discount, the game I played is as good as ruined, even though I pay the difference slamming down some drinks before playing the claw grabs for some plushies to give as gifts.

meanwhile Sakura Kakumei: Hanasaku Otome-tachi was a complete flop for SEGA

>It sucks cause I want to play the Sega Ages version of Phantasy Star 1.

That was so good...

Wow they showed so much interest that didn't helped promoting it and made Lizardcube pay for it out of their own pockets. Fucking retarded bootlicking chimp.

Could it be those are the closest thing to be the actual game in digital state while every other is a "manipulated" version like HD, bug fixes, different glitches. etc... when Sega reason to delist them is for Origins to be pointed as the definitive way of update and place of such.

The DDR gold cab at that same location with the niggers I mentioned previously is on the new A3 version but the pads are beginning to become unresponsive or sticking. The white cabs are still on A20 Plus.
The Pop'n Music Fantasia cab was also completely shut off last time I was there and I fear they're getting rid of it because they progressively moved it more and more towards the back of the place and I never see anyone play it. I think I'm the only person who actually plays it.

Maybe they can properly fund those Shining Force remakes this time.

>i hope they bring back [game]

Attached: file.png (360x450, 111.76K)

>Phantasy Star remakes with gud visuals
They already did that 20 years ago and never translated it.

>Sonic Mania
>Streets of Rage 4
Cope.

Shining Soul is a Grasshopper series, ask Suda.

Or better yet, play Contact.

This. Did you see Sakurai Wars 2019/Revolution and Golden Axe Beast Rider? Only franchises with a diehard fanbase that genuinely want their games back can succeed.

Attached: Sonic Mania and SOR4.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

They need to release judgment and lost judgment on steam already. Tired of fucking waiting for it.