New patch anytime soon?

New patch anytime soon?
The game will finally be glitch-free?

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-.jpg (1210x544, 68.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0
youtube.com/watch?v=FknHjl7eQ6o&ab_channel=Cyberpunk2077
youtu.be/ezgf32qaqMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no and no

It's kurwaprojekt can do is hold on to their failing online store and hope investors don't take em to court over inflated stock
Sad really, just another cautionary tale on why you never go woke unless you wanna be broke

I care more that they add what they promised

The got away with robbery

youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0

0:06 Never happened. No cutscenes where you can see your own character.
1:01 "This is an RPG" That's a lie, changed the tag from RPG to Action game.
1:01 No key life event and "Why Night City" in the actual game, All characters play the same exact way after the prologue.
1:08 "New possibilities later in the game". Just few extra dialogues that has almost no impact in the game.
1:20 "And many, many more". No, just add "mails" to the list and that's it. Character customization is one the laziest I've seen in an RPG. But hey, you can customize your d**k (type 1 and 2...wow)
1:37 "Near the beginning of the game". Yes, correct...after a time skip of 6 months with cut contents and absolute 0 context.
1:40 "Along with a netrunner called T-Bug". Yes, the player will hear that name for the first time, but not the characters....they have probably already met her during the 6 month period you are not able to play.
2:44 Nope, not such a thing like context-related stealth takedown. All the knockdowns in the game play the same exact animation.
3:00 Nope. NPC and Enemies don't interact with any props in game
3:40 Enemies' AI is not that advanced. This was probably a scripted scene removed from the final game. Jackie never interacted with the actual environment
3:45 Nope, not happening.
3:50 V does not interact with other NPC during combat.
4:14 No, Jackie is more a bullet-sponge than anything else.
4:25 Jackie changing weapon grapping a new one from the enemy? Hell no.
5:44 Options on how to carry on with the mission? Nope.
7:14 No, V never said that. Again: V doesn't interact in anyway with the world around him/her.
7:46 Nope, elevators often have only 2 possible destinations: Ground floor and Mission Floor.
7:52 Again, No third person cutscenes

8:05 Hell NO. Not happening. not even the slightest. This frame is so full of lies I don't even know where to start: no cutscenes about the apartment, No clothes around the house; no Joytoys coming at your house and getting re-dressed after s*x. V doesn't sleep like that on the bed. Check the memes about that
8:29 No, that's a lie. You don't interact with people like that.
8:30 Not happening
8:39 Not happening
9:14 NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. All the possible interactions with props are made possible with the press of 1 key, "F", while aiming at them. No Additional fancy UIs
11:09 No, it doesn't.
11:57 No, elevators don't have that many options...again
12:17 "With no loading screens" Fair enough, but instead of a loading screen they put elevators rides that takes several seconds, during these elevator runs you won't see the outside most of the time.
13:05 "LIES LIES LIES LIES".
13:14 No, that's not true. NPC don't have day-night cycles.
15:17 No, Missions' intels are not that good
20:10 No, vendor's interface is not that good. You will get a UI from early 2000s
22:12 That's the scanning mode we got
22:20 No, not true.
24:20 No, nothing like that in the game
24:31 Driving interface is nothing like that. They downgraded it to a simple HUD element in the corner of the screen.
24:58 "No....only some broken cars and a couple of bikes....nothing else"
25:06 This scene is clearly scripted and the same thing happen in the actual game. In the game it's simply not that epic
25:12 No, not happening
25:16 Seen that car accident? Well....forget anything like that.
25:53 "WHAT?" What does that even mean? Hell no....nothing like that.
23:58 Seen that collision? Forget about that...most of time things will just explode if you get too close of them. Other time that rubbish will be as hard as a wall, stopping your car.
27:13 Yes. You could do that, but it would have no impact on the outcome.
28:34 That's a lie. A big LIE. Player's decision have almost 0 impact on the story and the quests.

38:14 No. There is nothing like this in the game.
38:27 No, they don't.
38:58 No. Only 3. Tech, Strength and Hacking. All of them are based on a minimum level of that stat to open the way; actual perks and skills in that category doesn't matter.
40:06 No, Enemies won't react in any way to grenades' or others. They will just stay still and get hit by them.
44:33 No, nothing like that, really.
44:52 No, only 2% of all quests have different paths you can choose from. The specific quest they have shown in this video is the only one in the game with some different choices in it. Nothing dramatic, really.... It's "Ally with Maelstrom and be enemies of the Miltech" or the exact same opposite.... there are 5-6 ways of playing this mission but they all end with 2 possible final outcomes.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0
i mean, the game is there...they just make a massive downgrade

>using matis blades to climb walls

Game is pretty good, but was a victim of overhype, lies, and god awful management. Honestly I feel awful for the dev team who work on the game for 4 years, knowing that in so many different ways they were being set up for failure. No surprise there were so many walkouts.

Can it fix the driving physics?

>that feel when you promise this ground-breaking and revolutionary RPG that will redefine literally everything about the genre and all people get is a buggy mess with a budget that was blown on Keanu Reeves

Attached: pranic attack.jpg (1269x712, 98.02K)

Buying the game now just because it triggers autists like you

They had one shot. It's over.

I love Judy unironically

the point of this game/engine is to generate screenshots and make sales. Its a buggy/bad game. The mechanics are dog shit, the story is dog shit, the characters are dog shit, the skill progression is dog shit.

it looked so good bros
youtube.com/watch?v=FknHjl7eQ6o&ab_channel=Cyberpunk2077

Just gotta wait for NG+ so I can use the mods that allows you to bang her as male V

I played it recently for the first time after the last patch drop. There are so many weird bugs that keep popping up, usually involving physics. Glass bottles will randomly explode when I'm near them. Cars fucking love coming out of the ground and damaging themselves. A lot of textures look washed out too. I wonder if they downgraded.

youtu.be/ezgf32qaqMo