What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 1652494223474.jpg (2000x2000, 327.69K)

why is there both a war against virginity while not making it easier for people to have sex? what do they want at this point?

Why didnt they just make an animated series similar to clone wars?

We didn't get to see the sex scene in full.

>fictional character loses virginity
>news

Attached: 1649350646822.png (700x700, 615.27K)

>Just see the shoulders
Lol

Human suffering, they live off it

to make your life hell until you submit to their bullshit

i'm happy for him and cortana

Not my master chief

>Has sex
>While cortana watches
What were they thinking?

>We didn't get to see the sex scene in full.
she did

Attached: tyhrrhg.webm (1280x640, 1.6M)

Not just that. Master Chief is so good at sex, that the Covenant Human Spy that he FUCKED (In a jail cell, which is a war crime) wanted to switch side and join the humans.

And after he just RAILED this RACE TRAITOR SPACE WHORE (Cortana watched everything and got turned on, btw), he went on to beat the shit out of 2 other spartans, while they were armored and he was not.

Master Chief is just that good. Hell, get Master Chief and the prophet into a room with some smooth jazz and the war could be over right then and there.

To subvert the masses by punishing the ugly and unwanted into either killing themselves, thinking everything they do is wrong because they cannot have sex causing them to change their views on everything.

I feel bad for those who haven't had sex. I know it causes them frustration. It's a basic human need.

Yet they outlaw prostitution. And promote things like only fans.

A woman's touch...

Attached: 1651852524200.webm (576x1024, 2.08M)

>we didnt play the games because we wanted a new take
>we made a new timeline because we dont want it too closely associated with the games
>we put the covenant doing covenant things in the 8th episode right before the season finale when that should have been the first scene in the show
>chiefs ass is a meme now
>instead of the show being about master chief, lets have it be about some w*men
>and also halsey because that bitch needs to be in everything from reach onward
>also we didn't play the games or read the books or anything so we have a very thin grasp on what makes spartans war machines, so we'll just make them emotionless, thus nullifying any need for AI supervisors
>but we have to have cortana and chief in it because its halo and you have to hit all the beats or else you're just making a new IP
thats really what i hate about how sjws or whatever kill franchises. instead of being given an actual project to work on, some exec just says "we should use some of this IP we have laying around so just get some talentless hacks to make something along vague guidelines and pretend they're social activists on twitter or something"
this would be way more acceptable as some random ass show but since it HAS to have all the halo bullshit in it, it's just an insult to that particular franchise by being garbage AND riding on a popular name, else this garbage would never have gotten greenlit

Gamers are growing up... brings a tear to the eye...

It's one of the more terrible slayings I've had to see. I'm sure The Rings of Power will top it, but for now Paramount wins the crown. King of Aids.

>I feel bad for those who haven't had sex
I don't, they get bitchin wizard powers. Wish I knew about that before having my seed stolen

god damn witches, kill em all I say.

>I'm sure The Rings of Power will top it
this entire site will be unusable the entire time it's airing

ill be honest i kept hearing about some batwoman show on "The CW" and i haven't turned on a television since like highschool so i didn't even know "the CW" was a channel
so much garbage being put out these days, i can't keep up with anything that isn't a quick "here's how much the latest dumpster fire lost"

>It's one of the more terrible slayings I've had to see
this is bad for sure, but I think having Alucard literally get assraped in front of us was a bit worse

I know. I wanted to see more of her reaction.

the worst part is if you're not a turbovirgin and eventually get some game, you just realize the chads were right and women are disposable manipulative cunts that aren't worth your time anyways
but then you get stuck in a loop where you find girls,bang it out and become more emotionally crippled as time goes on

I forgot about the ass raping. That was pretty bad.

This entire site will be *fun the entire time it's airing.

i think the usual Any Forums Any Forums crossposting will get filtered at least, so i wont have to see it
i kept seeing pissed jose pop in my feed for star trek and halo tv show reviews and im like "no shit its gonna be garbage why are you even watching this"

It's like watching a lolcow, you can't look away. You just want to see the conclusion. I understand the infatuation even if I can't bring myself to watch the show or engage in the discussion much.

>Have tons of interesting characters that died offscreen in the Halo franchise
>do an elseworld instead
Literally why?

u know how these retards usually play things
put in as little effort as possible, make some garbage and gtfo
easiest way to do that is say "ok heres the things halo needs to be halo, now just write some bullshit around it and shoot"

Not only outlawed it but they made that shit a felony in my state. You are looking at serious time if you want to get a blowie from some hooker. It really doesn't matter to me because I'm in a long term relationship but I feel for those poor fuckers who just want to get laid without giving up their entire fucking week and paycheck.